Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish actually changed his Steam name to MEMENIGGER SALTYCUCK after that post was made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:mrgw:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
employing the teenage defense mechanism of adopting the mean nick name your bullies gave you in an attempt to take away there ammo FTW

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

In Training posted:

Larry Parrish actually changed his Steam name to MEMENIGGER SALTYCUCK after that post was made.

He should have to explain to a group of black folk in person why exactly he thinks that name is so funny.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
young black boy showing up for home room in 1953: yeah i go by friend of the family now. you guys might as well just call me Stupid rear end friend of the family. i like that name

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

He should have to explain to a group of black folk in person why exactly he thinks that name is so funny.

This.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

no they will not posted:

I'm the guy in this image

Badass.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

young black boy showing up for home room in 1953: yeah i go by friend of the family now. you guys might as well just call me Stupid rear end friend of the family. i like that name

lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

rediscover posted:

fiber
Nov 18, 2012

In Training posted:

Maybe im underestimating how popular that game is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiftlPIazGg

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

rediscover posted:

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K-lMdjx4Vs

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lol.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Is that photograph supposed to be funny? Because I would gladly wait in line to play Ubisoft's Post Apocalyptic Tour De Force, online or IRL (in fact I have at the midnight release last night)

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Lmao. What happens when someone tries to cut in line

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Lmao. What happens when someone tries to cut in line

Everyone gets loving pissed

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Spec Ops: The Line

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

holy poo poo. LOL

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

They forgot to mention that the door to that room can be blocked too

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Gimbal lock posted:

holy poo poo. LOL

you made this game, its canon now

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Pandering to the german gamers

Shifty gimbal fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Mar 10, 2016

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

:grin:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I'm waiting in line

stream cancelled.

Retarded_Clown_ fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Mar 10, 2016

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
The only thing that sucks about multiplayer is other people.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Today, the thought occurred to me, that I have neglected singe player experiences to avoid dealing with the snarling beast that is seasonal depression (also known as SAD) and that the bullshit of others is a comforting blanket, of which is the ingredient of that very avoidance.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I kinda like the inability to walk through other players in combat since it makes you pay attention to your positioning and where you are in relation to your team and all that but yeah including it in the safehouse areas was a real bad idea lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYPlleaUjQo

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Oh gently caress yes! Lowtax just gifted me Grim Dawn :D

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

My shower is fixed now. Please do NOT call me Smelly Larry going forward.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

showerhead

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Classic showerhead

Dec 26, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmao

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I want to play this game now.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

i hardly care about multiplayer

This.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Let it die, or you'll be subjected to the feats of strength and the airing of grievances.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like fighting games but that's the only multiplayer I can really get into anymore.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Last time I was into multiplayer was probably playing GTA online with the Corn Gangg. I'd probably be playing blops if I had a PC though...sigh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Blops 3 with the boys is great fun.

• Locked thread