Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Confirming. Who is happy? Post a :sun: if you are happy.

:sun:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Max posted:

##extend

:hfive:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Good morning :sun:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

EccoRaven posted:

good morning mr. slord how are you!

:guitar:

I am doing well, thanks. The wife and I are not moving to Chicago after all and then a job offer I am very interested in came my way so everything is coming up chaoslord right now. How are you?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Hello everyone :sun:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

The first song I remember memorizing the lyrics to and thereby clearly the best song of my childhood (10 is still childhood yeah?) was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UclCCFNG9q4

Having not listened to that in years before today I can now confirm that I still know the words and it is still cool + good

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

BottleKnight posted:

You're only 3 years older than me? I'm 21.

I just turned 26 a week ago. Maybe I am wrong about when that came out. Hm. Looked it up, it came out a week before I turned 11. Nailed it :getin:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CCKeane posted:

I assumed you were in your late 50s.

My knees might be! I can't keep them feeling healthy for the life of me. Makes bein a referee really difficult. But the rest of me is quite young.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Thanks for the game Quidnose! Sorry that it did not work out.

• Locked thread