Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many coffee cups do you own
1-10
11-20
View Results

• Locked thread
emmie

emmie posted:

1 broke

i forgot about that signature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
i honestly don't see how anyone could have 420 coffee cups unless they were perhaps running a successful coffee shop

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Shaquin

smoobles posted:

i honestly don't see how anyone could have 420 coffee cups unless they were perhaps running a successful coffee shop

its not just a number, its a way of life, where you fill your life with the number

MrWillsauce

I live my life by answering 420 to every question it's applicable. The IRS keeps sending my tax returns back, but I won't bend. :420: on, comrade

FluffieDuckie

MrWillsauce posted:

I live my life by answering 420 to every question it's applicable. The IRS keeps sending my tax returns back, but I won't bend. :420: on, comrade

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
420 bottles of beer on the wall, 420 bottles of beer.

Take one down, pass it around, 420 bottles of beer on the wall.

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
A Texas mug

2 and 3
Two white ones I bought from a thrift store for a dollar

4 and 5
Two Avengers related ones my sister got me for Christmas. These are the "workplace mugs".

six
One Bernie campaign mug that I got at a campaign event. It is plastic and MADE IN THE USA. It is my go-to mug. I like it a lot and it makes me seriously question if maybe the time of ceramic tableware has passed and we should get over it already. I also prefer metal plates to further reinforce this theme. Also, I use pliers and vice grips in the kitchen on a regular basis.

seven
a realtree camoflage travel mug that I sometimes keep in my car and sometimes carry on my bicycle, maybe I should get another travel mug so I can keep one in my car for when I need coffee on the go. I tend to avoid disposable cups if possible.

I think that is all.

----------------

3D Megadoodoo

osirisisdead posted:

coffee on the go

what is this even

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
when I am running important errands as a part of my busy, yet satisfying, daily existence, sometimes I stop at a gas station to refuel more than just my car!

----------------

alnilam

osirisisdead posted:

six
One Bernie campaign mug that I got at a campaign event. It is plastic and MADE IN THE USA. It is my go-to mug. I like it a lot and it makes me seriously question if maybe the time of ceramic tableware has passed and we should get over it already. I also prefer metal plates to further reinforce this theme. Also, I use pliers and vice grips in the kitchen on a regular basis.

It is inadvisable to regularly drink hot things out of plastic

3D Megadoodoo

osirisisdead posted:

when I am running important errands as a part of my busy, yet satisfying, daily existence, sometimes I stop at a gas station to refuel more than just my car!

yeah but don't they have cups at the gas station that you use when you sit down at the table there for your coffeeing?

MrWillsauce

coffee out of not ceramic cups tastes weird imo

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
You are entitled to your opinion, but when you etymologize the word weird, it actually means magical. I often drink my coffee with a lot of milk, like, a lot of milk. Like, 1 part coffee to 2 or more parts milk. It is like milk tea, but with coffee, and I like it.

Jerry Cotton posted:

yeah but don't they have cups at the gas station that you use when you sit down at the table there for your coffeeing?

Sit down at a table? No way Hose A! No time for that! I take a sip at a stop light while I get to my next critical engagement!

alnilam posted:

It is inadvisable to regularly drink hot things out of plastic

It is made of corn so unless you hate America....

Cyberpunkey Monkey fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Mar 12, 2016

----------------

3D Megadoodoo

osirisisdead posted:

Sit down at a table? No way Hose A! No time for that! I take a sip at a stop light while I get to my next critical engagement!

What strange lives people live.

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hey bro, when I need to go for it, I go for it. When I can relax, I sit on my patio with some freshly home ground beans, brewed up fresh, and enjoy the fresh air and some fresh tunes.

----------------

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I have a 2 cupboard coffee cup shelf, and some are stacked. I only have 2 drinking glasses. However I got a new coffee cup for my birthday, behold...

it's the only one I need. I have a travel mug I love so much, but I feel like I can never get the lid really clean.

ChairmanMeow fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Mar 12, 2016

alnilam

pew pew

alnilam

the pew pew research center

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

alnilam posted:

the pew pew research center

this is why "stay in school kids"

FluffieDuckie

may go back to school so i can get me a pew pew mug

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Matoi Ryuko

I had 8 cups but my cat broke one...how many cups do I have now?

MrWillsauce

3D Megadoodoo

nice halo mug

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i have... starbucks reserve mug, starbucks regular mug the one with green inside and white matte siren, 2 super special edition starbucks mugs for completing the korea stamp tour, 1 intelligentsia chicago mug, 2 starbucks espresso mugs, 1 cool stormtrooper miniature mug, 2 very different tumblers (both starbucks again), 1 or 2 clear glass mugs, 1 teacup from a paint-yer-own-ceramic-poo poo cafe, and a tacky puerto rico souvenir mug. :coal:

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Galactic Emperor
I have never drank coffee, so none.

When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad!

3D Megadoodoo

Galactic Emperor posted:

I have never drank coffee, so none.

What about when you're entertaining coffee-drinkers?

I mean I have two toilets but I only ever use one at a time.

Chibi Peppers

I have two but one of them is too anime to admit, so I only have one with a washed-up logo of a ketchup brand.

DeepQantas

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I had 8 cups but my cat broke one...how many cups do I have now?
420 really small ones

3D Megadoodoo

actualyl i think mtaoy rykoi has seven

yoober

how do you keep tea from staining you mugs

3D Megadoodoo

yoober posted:

how do you keep tea from staining you mugs

i drink the tea

MrWillsauce

you wash the cup with water after you drink the tea

yoober

any other tea hacks i should know about?

MrWillsauce

don't chug it when it's boiling hot or you'll burn yourself

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

coffee mugs are inescapable. there's not a space in my life that isn't filled with a coffee mug. i think they're multiplying, i fear that it is too late now, they plan to expand outside my domain and into the waking world. the coffee mugs. i beg of you to get out while you still can, and for the love of god, please get your coffee in a to-go cup

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

please get your coffee in a to-go cup

that makes a lotta trash

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i just found another coffee mug tucked away up high in with my glasses, that raises my number to 7

DeepQantas

In the old west they used to call me Jimmy Two-cups

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Dogballs posted:

that makes a lotta trash

How else can developers make overpriced McMansions with a backdrop of green rolling "hills"?

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

DeepQantas posted:

In the old west they used to call me Jimmy Two-cups

They called me "Coffee Bean" or just "Beannie" for short, which really wasn't a very tough name but i liked it

• Locked thread