Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many coffee cups do you own
1-10
11-20
View Results

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

coffee mugs are inescapable. there's not a space in my life that isn't filled with a coffee mug. i think they're multiplying, i fear that it is too late now, they plan to expand outside my domain and into the waking world. the coffee mugs. i beg of you to get out while you still can, and for the love of god, please get your coffee in a to-go cup

don't panic but i heard there's a tea pot in orbit around the sun! maybe it's the mother ship. also edsger dijkstra said something about to-go cups but i can't remember what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain

do you guys use a different coffee cup everytime like me? i enjoy the variety

3D Megadoodoo

hemale in pain posted:

do you guys use a different coffee cup everytime like me? i enjoy the variety

I don't even drink coffee. But I use a different tea cup every time and then I post about it on my Tumbler.

smoobles

I have 6 coffee cups which is a choice quantity because you can stack them 3/2/1 like a pyramid and it looks very cool

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

3D Megadoodoo

What's with those things that are like a mug tree where you hang your mugs on it out in the open do people actually do that I think I've only ever seen them in TV shows?

Like this for instance (only most of the ones I've seen are not similar in design):

e: Oh I guess it's actually called a mug tree; that gave me a lot more hits on BIS than mug hanger.

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Mar 13, 2016

FluffieDuckie

the flower in the mug is a nice touch

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

3D Megadoodoo

FluffieDuckie posted:

the flower in the mug is a nice touch

uggh ptooey who put plants in my mug again :bahgawd:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
in the fall when the poison sumac turns red i use sprigs of it to adorn my mug tree, giving it just a touch of seasonal color and allowing me a hearty chuckle when my unsuspecting guests start to complain of an itchy mouth

3D Megadoodoo

Luvcow posted:

in the fall when the poison sumac turns red i use sprigs of it to adorn my mug tree, giving it just a touch of seasonal color and allowing me a hearty chuckle when my unsuspecting guests start to complain of an itchy mouth

:prepop:

Robot Made of Meat

Jerry Cotton posted:

What's with those things that are like a mug tree where you hang your mugs on it out in the open do people actually do that I think I've only ever seen them in TV shows?

Like this for instance (only most of the ones I've seen are not similar in design):

e: Oh I guess it's actually called a mug tree; that gave me a lot more hits on BIS than mug hanger.

When I was growing up, my mom had a mug tree with some special mugs on it that were just for hanging on the mug tree and not for actual humans to use for drinking coffee. I'll never understand moms.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

3D Megadoodoo

Robot Made of Meat posted:

When I was growing up, my mom had a mug tree with some special mugs on it that were just for hanging on the mug tree and not for actual humans to use for drinking coffee. I'll never understand moms.

Collecting mugs (Moomin ones that are made in Thailand) is a big mom thing here and I just really can't fathom buying a new mug that you'll never drink out of.

I've got a "collectible" mug that I only use on special occasions but it's because it's not machine-washable and also I didn't buy it I found it in the attic.

hemale in pain

the mug is haunted

3D Megadoodoo

hemale in pain posted:

the mug is haunted

that's why i kept it

Chibi Peppers

Jerry Cotton posted:

(Moomin ones that are made in Thailand)

I never I knew I wanted something so badly.

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

at first i thought you were talking about the plant's berries and i was gonna say :goonsay: red berries are from staghorn sumac and it actually makes a really delicious and non poisonous beverage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

at first i thought you were talking about the plant's berries and i was gonna say :goonsay: red berries are from staghorn sumac and it actually makes a really delicious and non poisonous beverage

rhus juice

• Locked thread