Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Sorry for double post, but guys. GUYS!

Mitch's boyfriend vlogged his experience over the first few days Mitch was gone, and it ends with the cast release, and it's the most :3: thing I've ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drlD53MnM70

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Man, Tim has a mist to rival Dan's. I'm glad he survived the vote, though.

I guess everyone thinks he won't get the votes at the end because he's not Canadian? Which would be a lovely reason not to vote for someone. I hope Mitch talks people out of that nonsense in the jury house.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Wait, the brothers' mom was competing in that HOH comp. Does that mean they're actually eligible?

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I hate when they take the HOH comps out of the players hands.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I honestly thought Cass might pull a Tina and vote out her allies

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I would have do punished my family member inside the house

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I hope they're drinking tequila in the jury house with all the salt Maddy's bringing :v:

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

That audience reaction to Kelsey's vote, ahaha. :vince:

I wonder if they could hear it from inside the house?

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
The Brothers inability to do basic math makes me sad about the Ottawa public education system.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I wish Arisa said "OK." when the brothers wanted to nominate themselves.

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

mallratcal posted:

I wish Arisa said "OK." when the brothers wanted to nominate themselves.

Seriously! What was that "are you sure????" bullshit?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
It would have been amazing TV. I liked the brothers at first, but they're grating on me as of late.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

I didn't really have an opinion of the brothers at first, then I grew to not mind them, but I've started to really dislike them ever since the whole "Canadian at the end" bullshit.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Kelsey Won HOH.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

thexerox123 posted:

I didn't really have an opinion of the brothers at first, then I grew to not mind them, but I've started to really dislike them ever since the whole "Canadian at the end" bullshit.

I've really started to hate them as time went on and they seem to think they should win just because.

I'm still suprised the game didn't split them up

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

At first I thought the brothers were okay and the other players were just venting when they called them dumb

They're super dumb, I don't think Nikki was right when she said the putting themselves on the block thing was an act

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Agreed. No way that was an act, Kelsey had to give them a quick math lesson to keep them off the block.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Professor Shark posted:

At first I thought the brothers were okay and the other players were just venting when they called them dumb

They're super dumb, I don't think Nikki was right when she said the putting themselves on the block thing was an act

I think the older brother is the really dumb one

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Well, Tim didn't win, and I guess the jury voted for Kelsey not to win once they found out Tim was gone, so that's another :geno: season of Big Brother Canada

Tim was pretty disappointing in the end, I have to admit, and calling Kelsey out for quitting during her jury speech was pretty drat hypocritical. I thought that the Wild Card! thing became a crutch for him just giving up

Red_Museum
Apr 17, 2011

Shredded Hen
Was just about worth the brothers winning to see Brett turn up in a black veil on RHAP afterwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

The best part about the finale were the eyes: Nick's eyes whenever Phil would "speak", Kelsey's pulsing crazy eyes, Cassandra's eyes after she spoke to Tim (I don't know what she was mad about, but I suspect Tim told her when he sat down that he "threw it" and she was angry b/c the jury had already decided to vote for him if he made it... she was mad though).

Speaking of which, Cassandra has to be one of the most pathetic players ever in the game: the only challenge she won her dad won for her, and she literally begged Tim to use the VETO on her and not himself and Kelsey to throw the VETO for her. Her acting was horrible as well, for someone who looks in the mirror speaking to herself a lot she doesn't really know how her face or voice work.

• Locked thread