Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I didn't watch sense8 because I could tell it was gonna be super super gay, in both senses of the term.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm honestly impressed by how well they pass

I could buy either of them as somebody's aunt

Good for the Wachowski sisters, and now that both of them have switched nobody needs to use the awkward term "Wachowski siblings" anymore

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Suddenly their weird rear end netflix series makes a lot of sense

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Maybe its a ruse to get out of bankruptcy.

Like if misses doubtfire and her sister were trying to avoid drug charges?

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

loquacius posted:

I'm honestly impressed by how well they pass

I could buy either of them as somebody's aunt

Good for the Wachowski sisters, and now that both of them have switched nobody needs to use the awkward term "Wachowski siblings" anymore

it's really loving easy to pass when you're rich as gently caress and can afford an actual sex change

see: jenner, caitlyn

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

You guys might want to get your eyes examined.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Boinks posted:

You guys might want to get your eyes examined.

No poo poo, they look like a Kids in the Hall sketch without enough time for a costume change during the commercial break

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

Booblord Zagats posted:

No poo poo, they look like a Kids in the Hall sketch without enough time for a costume change during the commercial break

it's all relative. they don't look that good but they pass way better than your average tumblr/twitter genderogre

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I only watched the first episode and remember sexy lesbians. But the show seemed really slow...which isn't necessarily bad, but I didn't feel compelled to watch the next episode either.
I saw the first episode and the main thing remember is the dramatic zoom shot on the rainbow-colored strapon one of them dumped on the floor.

I figure it had to be important to the plot if they did that. Some kind of chekhov's strapon.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
They look exactly what you would expect an average 50 year old woman to look like, in America at least.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

a retard posted:

it's all relative. they don't look that good but they pass way better than your average tumblr/twitter genderogre

When you don't start out as subhuman its much easier to pass as a different kind of human, sure. But still, to say they look like women is to say that women look like Egon with a fuckin wig

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Zorodius posted:

Cloud Atlas was hugely ambitious and I liked it, even though it went wrong in a lot of ways

Dat de true true.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

for fucks sake dan posted:

while i agree with the majority of people who say the wachowski sisters really hosed up the 2nd and 3rd matrix movies, i gotta admit that they loving kicked rear end with sense8.

anyway i like to judge them on the quality of their work wrt the movies and tv shows they've overseen and not obsess over their gender identity because this is 2016

Oh really? It's 2016? Is that the year it currently is?? drat dude haha.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

That feel when you were about to do a sick burn to the mentally ill ladymen but you find out its 2016.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Carmant posted:

Oh really? It's 2016? Is that the year it currently is?? drat dude haha.

:wth: Man time really fly's. Oh that? Don't mind that, I'm just experimenting with moving apostrophy's around, making thing's plural. Gonna see what work's. We can do that in 2016.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
I think it's unfair to call them ugly just because they transitioned.

I mean, they were pretty ugly to start with.

bored_fed_up
Mar 9, 2016

by Shine
its sad dan hosed up but i always knew he was a chump lol

perhaps we should call it hubris

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
By transitioning I'm sure you mean in the way that a time lapse movie of a dead animal corpse bloating and exploding with maggots transitions.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Inevitably, it is good and just for all nerd males to sever their genitals, for the betterment of the species.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Good for them.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

notZaar posted:

Yeah it's so brave to come out as a weird attention whore in Hollywood.
Brave are the destitute trannies doing this poo poo in Syria and Iran, not some mentally ill assholes in LA.

yeah iranian trannies are so brave for having rights since the 80s :rolleyes:

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
props to the wachowski bros for incest banging each other as dudes, and then one of them turns into a girl and they bang like that (hetero style), and then the other transitions into a woman and they start bangin each other lesbian style.

this is like some next-level poo poo

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

City of Tampa posted:

props to the wachowski bros for incest banging each other as dudes, and then one of them turns into a girl and they bang like that (hetero style), and then the other transitions into a woman and they start bangin each other lesbian style.

this is like some next-level poo poo

haha i bet this is exactly what they did

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow

mdm posted:

When your only choice as a gay man is a sex change or hanging by the neck from a construction crane I wouldn't exactly call that a right...

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

If this is all that matrix money could do science needs to improve those are some ugly rear end chicks

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

mdm posted:

Lmao if you believe Iran is any more progressive than Saudi Arabia.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

notZaar posted:

Lmao if you believe Iran is any more progressive than Saudi Arabia.

why would anyone believe that LOL

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
You're the one who seems to think trannies and homos in Iran don't live in a waking nightmare

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

because iran is more progressive than saudi arabia you ignorant goony retards.

one of these countries makes it illegal for women to drive and vote and the other doesn't

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

a retard posted:

genderogre

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

the black husserl posted:

because iran is more progressive than saudi arabia you ignorant goony retards.

one of these countries makes it illegal for women to drive and vote and the other doesn't

Cool, thanks for the update from the Iranian propaganda ministry.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Booblord Zagats posted:

This.. this really is not unfair.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

notZaar posted:

You're the one who seems to think trannies and homos in Iran don't live in a waking nightmare

I don't know where I said that :confused: maybe you are stupid?

MullardEL34 posted:

When your only choice as a gay man is a sex change or hanging by the neck from a construction crane I wouldn't exactly call that a right...

gay men and trannies are different hth

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax
hey guys weed is actually legal in north korea that must mean they're way more progressive than america

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah, gay men are macho dudes who want to gently caress dudes. Trannies are mincy little girly boys who want to gently caress dudes.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

a retard posted:

hey guys weed is actually legal in north korea that must mean they're way more progressive than america

great username/post combo

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

this thread has it all

gross trannies

leftists defending the country where they hang gays from cranes because homos can cut they dicks off instead of being murdered, making it a progressive utopia

sick flame wars

keanu reeves

good thread 5/5

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Regence posted:

this thread has it all

gross trannies

leftists defending the country where they hang gays from cranes because they homos can cut they dicks off instead of being murdered, making it a progressive utopia

sick flame wars

Who is calling Iran a progressive utopia?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
mods knew

• Locked thread