Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Now is the time the sequel to the Matrix will be made!

Say hello to Lilly and Lana!

THE CREATORS OF THE MATRIX!

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Mar 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Hollywood really changes people

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
If you think this is their final form

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Novo posted:

not that i give a gently caress about these two but i grew up with it being "the wachowski brothers" and if you had told me in 1999 that this is what it would be like to get old, i'd have referred to you using a pejorative term for a homosexual

They really marketed their movie around that, even when they started making Ninja battle movie too.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Carmant posted:

for trans women do not have to mold and primp themselves to conform to the modern idea of feminine beauty like some bas-relief for the male gaze, at the same time.

I bet like their movies, they tried really hard at first and then just phoned it in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Maybe its a ruse to get out of bankruptcy.

Like if misses doubtfire and her sister were trying to avoid drug charges?

• Locked thread