Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Crash_N_Burn posted:

Not like this.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

notZaar posted:

Don't you mean Larry and Joel? We got to stop with the deadnaming around here.

Wait, they died?

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

hemophilia posted:

What's the likelihood of two brothers both being trans? I have no commentary to offer, it just seems unlikely!

considering they both had the same stepfather/weird uncle/whatever it seems unsurprising.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

je1 healthcare posted:

Well they were pretty rich

EDIT: Actually I think Larry transitioned after the first Matrix. Nevermind, they were broke nerds

Being an actual, working Hollywood director should land you in pretty primo tang for the rest of your life.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Carmant posted:

Oh really? It's 2016? Is that the year it currently is?? drat dude haha.

:wth: Man time really fly's. Oh that? Don't mind that, I'm just experimenting with moving apostrophy's around, making thing's plural. Gonna see what work's. We can do that in 2016.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Profondo Rosso posted:

double edit: lol at posters defending irans record on gay rights
Religion of peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Mange Mite posted:

It's also not considered a legit medical reason for a sex change, which is why so many internet troons sit around trying to find ways around the mental health screenings and get super mad about "gatekeepers"

There's no legit medical reason for a sex change.

• Locked thread