Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Gatekeeper posted:

they are both ladies now? very good and awesome (: sexy sisters serving up some super sweet scenes of suspenseful science stuff

I do not think some of these adjectives apply to this scenario, no

no I do not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

hemophilia posted:

I'm glad they are being/becoming the people they always knew they were, but adjectives like pretty/sexy are patronizing in a clearly bad way.

Patronizing...or EMPOWERING?

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

RedMage129 posted:

Sense8, was pretty much a 1:1 ratio between story and sex scenes. But since the characters were gay it's not gratuitous, it's progressive.

I only watched the first episode and remember sexy lesbians. But the show seemed really slow...which isn't necessarily bad, but I didn't feel compelled to watch the next episode either.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Inevitably, it is good and just for all nerd males to sever their genitals, for the betterment of the species.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
The red haired one does actually look more or less like a real woman.

But y'know, you can kinda just tell. You really can, it's like there's something there that doesn't seem to fit.

• Locked thread