Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
I want to try and establish communication with our new A.I. overlords so that there are no misunderstandings:

A man and a computer are on top of the Earth. The man has a gun aimed at the computer. The computer is on fire. The computer is struck by a bolt lightning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Computer, please open My Documents slash MyFirstPoserScenes.

Germstore fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Mar 9, 2016

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
20 bad bitches line the courtroom. the judge is licking his lips.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Smash it Smash hit posted:

the world is 40 inchest tall. a naked man is 80 inches tall. the man is hugging the world. the world is on fire. the world and the man are stuck in outerspace.

Couldn't get him naked or posing in any way. Also they don't have stars for some loving reason. Pretty lovely space IMO

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Windows 98 posted:

Couldn't get him naked or posing in any way. Also they don't have stars for some loving reason. Pretty lovely space IMO

pretty lovely fire too but thanks for the try!

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
view from above. Two hands grasp a bowl of cranberry sauce. The bowl is sitting on a flesh-colored small circular table. The left hand is wearing a gold ring. A potato sits on the edge of the table.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Tonsured posted:

I want to try and establish communication with our new A.I. overlords so that there are no misunderstandings:

A man and a computer are on top of the Earth. The man has a gun aimed at the computer. The computer is on fire. The computer is struck by a bolt lightning.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
a man 20 inchest tall on a 30 inch tall skateboard facing north. infront of the man is a open mouth 600 inches tall. there is lava on the ground.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
a very fat child is eating a bowl of cereal

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Booblord Zagats posted:

Any access you'd have would have to be, wouldn't it?

I feel thoroughly burned.

I have a lot of work to do today so I'll come back later, but in the meantime here's this

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Smash it Smash hit posted:

a man 20 inchest tall on a 30 inch tall skateboard facing north. infront of the man is a open mouth 600 inches tall. there is lava on the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA7BeYAOq0c&t=10s

??????????

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

If a picture is worth a thousand words this thread is turning a tidy profit.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

wow that game loving sucks

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
why is he dodging all those tacos?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Stinky_Pete posted:

I feel thoroughly burned.

It's all in good fun, bud

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Concerned Citizen posted:

wow that game loving sucks

Excuse you, Sega Genesis Aladin loving rules. You couldn't be more wrong.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
A 8-inch banana stands upright. Two 2-inch coconuts sit on either side of the banana. A 2-inch man stands on top of the banana. The man is smiling.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Windows 98 posted:

My sister rented that game all the fuckin time for the SNES

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Windows 98 posted:

Dave Perry could make a pretty solid platformer.

Booblord Zagats posted:

My sister rented that game all the fuckin time for the SNES

The Gens and SNES versions are vastly different games.

SNES was Capcom and probably holds up better in retrospect as a game.

Gens was Virgin and they had Dave Perry of Earthworm Jim fame working on it and it had nice animation going on despite not quite as solid of gameplay.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Windows 98 posted:

Word for word. Not what I was hoping for :(

sexist robot?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Dr Cheeto posted:

A 8-inch banana stands upright. Two 2-inch coconuts sit on either side of the banana. A 2-inch man stands on top of the banana. The man is smiling.

The coconuts were sliced open so I used brown bowling balls. I hope thats OK.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
A man is in a chair. The chair is 10 inches wide. The man is 20 inches wide. A desk is in front of the chair. A computer is on the desk. There are 10 bottles on the floor. The bottles contain yellow liquid.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A cloudless blue sky is present and the ocean is visible 10,000 feet below. The ocean is a bit foggy, with a very high 40-mile visibility. A platform made of bricks with 3 seats, one of which 1/3 the size of the others, hovers above the ocean without falling (a status effect Knuckles added to the platform causes it to levitate). Knuckles is the orchid-colored, small-sized, fur-covered "man" centered in the foreground near the closest edge of the platform. He is viewing a window that shows the stats (strength, speed, HP, etc.) of the blue ball. The blue ball is one of the elemental masters, the one for water. Two of the human characters are sitting in their seats on either side of Knuckles. Ivan is on the left with the orange shirt and longer hair and Tu is on the right.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
A man is another man

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
A shiny hamburger is eaten by a crying cow.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
"mods knew"

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Open the door. Get on the floor. Everybody do the dinosaur.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

a man crying at his wife's grave while a gaggle of clowns attempts to cheer him up in very poor taste

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The sky is a city. There are two tall towers. The towers stand next to each other. The right tower is smoking. There is a plane facing the left tower. The plane is close to the left tower. An eagle head is portrayed above the scene. The eagle head is facing the towers. The eagle is crying.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

steinrokkan posted:

The sky is a city. There are two tall towers. The towers stand next to each other. The right tower is smoking. There is a plane facing the left tower. The plane is close to the left tower. An eagle head is portrayed above the scene. The eagle head is facing the towers. The eagle is crying.

Gosts
Jan 15, 2016

A black man is sleeping. Five feet to the right of the black man is water. Five feet to the right of water is angry hair. Five feet to the right of angry hair is a goblin. Five feet to the right of the goblin is a man. The man is invisible.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

steinrokkan posted:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

steinrokkan posted:

I'm busy for a little bit but I definitely will be trying to get this one going when I can.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
A wheel of cheese bringing a dead raccoon back to life through the power of jazz.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
Lunch break!

Eonwe posted:

A man is another man

Are not we all

Jukeboxblues posted:

A wheel of cheese bringing a dead raccoon back to life through the power of jazz.

At some point I'll have to figure out posing.

Stinky_Pete fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Mar 9, 2016

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I can't believe no one has submitted "dad gay. so what" yet

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
Knuckles glides north 1500 feet above Lake Sakakawea at 800 mph following Highway 83. A small thunderstorm is somewhat visible to the south. The sky is 3/8 scattered with cirrus clouds and 1/8 scattered with altostratus clouds. The wind is 15 mph with gusts to 20 mph. A few small patches of snow in ditches, some with water, are visible but hard to see due to the speed. A 40-second pause in speech occurs while credits display on screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
PAWG Thread by Professor Shark

• Locked thread