Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

they needed a way to extricate zayn from nxt, this was inevitable

at least it was a fun match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Blaise330 posted:

Crowd quieter than a RAW crowd.

yeah, it felt like the crowd wasnt that into this

burn full sail to the ground

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Blaise330 posted:

Crowd quieter than a RAW crowd.

Yeah, that was a sad part.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Zyla posted:

yeah, it felt like the crowd wasnt that into this

burn full sail to the ground

I meant for the result of the match. So many hearts broken =(. I gotta say, this is why NXT is refreshing. In WWE this woulda happened due to a distraction finish into a rollup or something.

It's nice to have heels who are just a legit honest threat challenging the hero.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Match was very good - feel like it peaked at the first fall though.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Nice feint on discussing other matches booked for the show. Great match!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

HulkaMatt posted:

Match was very good - feel like it peaked at the first fall though.

yeah sami needed a couple more flurries i felt. seemed one sided at times

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Joe has been so loving great in NXT, I wish he hadn't spent so many years spinning his wheels in TNA.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Blaise330 posted:

I meant for the result of the match. So many hearts broken =(. I gotta say, this is why NXT is refreshing. In WWE this woulda happened due to a distraction finish into a rollup or something.

It's nice to have heels who are just a legit honest threat challenging the hero.

Yeah, at the same time it's time to move Sami somehow. You can only go so far with the hero losing every big match to make the heels look good before people stop rooting for them.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Liquid Communism posted:

Yeah, at the same time it's time to move Sami somehow. You can only go so far with the hero losing every big match to make the heels look good before people stop rooting for them.

He just debuted on the main roster, he's probably not going to stick around NXT post-Wrestlemania. He can take losses on the way out and it won't hurt him a bit.

Edit: Late to the party but the match was really good. I'm glad that NXT can experiment with match types and finishes that probably wouldn't go over that well on bigger shows.

ThePariah fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Mar 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

ThePariah posted:

He just debuted on the main roster, he's probably not going to stick around NXT post-Wrestlemania. He can take losses on the way out and it won't hurt him a bit.

Edit: Late to the party but the match was really good. I'm glad that NXT can experiment with match types and finishes that probably wouldn't go over that well on bigger shows.

Yeah, as long as he doesn't get hurt and they follow through, it'll be fine.

• Locked thread