Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

frank.club posted:

there's a copy of snea-King in my Walmart op

sneak king legit loving rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Benny D posted:

Lol someone really filtered x. Bone

Xbone.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

xbome

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
xwin

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
is there ne reason to get a 360 if u already have a ps3

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

I.N.R.I posted:

ninja gaiden black is backwards compatible, good version of bayonetta if you dont have a wii-u

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

U got gears?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Halo 3
Halo 3: ODST
Halo: Reach
Halo 4
Halo Wars
Halo: Spartan Assault

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They're going to put the MCC on PC

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Lost Odyssey is cool as all hell

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

They're going to put the MCC on PC

Probably on the Windows Store, the Zika virus to Steam's AIDS

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

It will be awesome when the platinum pragon game for x;bone cpmes out on windows because the x,bone is a failure!!!#

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

It will be awesome when the platinum pragon game for x;bone cpmes out on windows because the x,bone is a failure!!!#

Agreed

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
it won't be awesome because that game is giong to suck and then i have to wait longer for a good kamiya game

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Paper Triangle posted:

it won't be awesome because that game is giong to suck and then i have to wait longer for a good kamiya game

it's going to kick rear end whatever it is

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
have you seen the gameplay footage? there's a big open world and numbers come out when you hit guys. it looks like a bad ubisoft game to me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR4c3wsFsMM&t=64s

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jesus christ

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
lmfao

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I played Assassins Creed II for a while the other day and it wasn't bad.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Actually, the fighting was bad but the climbing stuff was cool.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
i really liked equipping one of the big two handed swords and throwing them at civilians riding on horses 30 feet away

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Paper Triangle posted:

have you seen the gameplay footage? there's a big open world and numbers come out when you hit guys. it looks like a bad ubisoft game to me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR4c3wsFsMM&t=64s

:mrnegative:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

codenameFANGIO posted:

I played Assassins Creed II for a while the other day and it wasn't bad.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's criminal this isn't an emote on SA

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I got it free with Games With Gold and due to alphabetical order it always shows up first in my list when I flip through it. I was really bored so I was like "why not" and it's pretty cool.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I bought used copies of Brotherhood and Revelations at Game Stop earlier today for about twelve dollars.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

codenameFANGIO posted:

I bought used copies of Brotherhood and Revelations at Game Stop earlier today for about twelve dollars.
*camera pans up from game cases to show giant Assassin's Creed poster on wall*

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I really like assassins creed games, they're p chill.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

SM64Guy posted:

ninja gaiden black is backwards compatible, good version of bayonetta if you dont have a wii-u

sigma is good enough and runs 1080p60

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
the original xbox had cooler sclusies than the 360, the much more popular xbox. such as phantom dust, jsrf, the tony hawk 2 remake, and uh some other stuff i don't remember. in conclusion they should make the xbox one play xbox one games

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Paper Triangle posted:

not all games where there are numbers coming out of guys are good but all the best games have numbers coming out of guys

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Milkman posted:

the original xbox had cooler sclusies than the 360, the much more popular xbox. such as phantom dust, jsrf, the tony hawk 2 remake, and uh some other stuff i don't remember. in conclusion they should make the xbox one play xbox one games

Halo!!!!!!

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

The Milkman posted:

sigma is good enough and runs 1080p60

sigma's missing some of the mission content and also the rachel levels suck rear end, the bossfight against green fedora man was pretty good though

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

It wasn't exclusive until Halo 3. Although I like how they made Halo 2 refuse to install on XP systems even though it didn't use DX10 or any other Vista-only features, and it was one of the first Games for Windows things, and then they decided to make all the rest of the Halo games Xbox-only after going through all that trouble to make GFW basically just for Halo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I did not know halo 2 came out on PC

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Release Dates:

Xbox
November 9, 2004
Microsoft Windows
May 31, 2007

:pwn:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Release Dates:

Xbox
November 9, 2004
Microsoft Windows
May 31, 2007

:pwn:

Yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I really think its hilarious how Microsoft tried really hard back in the early 2000's to solidify Windows as the epic gamer OS but they released very few games compared to other publishers and their most popular franchise by far wasn't even on PC for the most part

• Locked thread