Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I got home from my wage chuck job and booted up Mario kart to hear my little bud's voice screaming at me again, played a race, went to sleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

It's a me! Mario with AIDS! Imma gonna give Princess Peach AIDS!

Uncalled for.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Pewdiepie posted:

Uncalled for.
Honestly, I just think he was making a joke. I don't recall Mario ever actually saying anything like that.

EDIT: I've played basically every Mario game except for a couple of the new WiiU ones so I could be wrong.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
:wtc:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

childhood... ruined :gonk:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

In Training posted:

Mar11o day is when you play Luigi's Mansion an spam the button that makes him say mariiiiio

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I realized yesterday that there was a Mario baseball game. It looked pretty decent I wish I could have played it.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

this is my fetish

Mapparu
Sep 22, 2013

ill be honest. i dont really like the aids virus but i have to admit i appreciate princess peach's calm and collective attitude when mario announces to her that he, in fact, is going the infect her with the aids virus.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

In Training posted:

Mar11o day is when you play Luigi's Mansion an spam the button that makes him say mariiiiio

Mar11o day every day.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Mapparu posted:

ill be honest. i dont really like the aids virus but i have to admit i appreciate princess peach's calm and collective attitude when mario announces to her that he, in fact, is going the infect her with the aids virus.

stfu

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ji acidently voted on the thread and i can't unvote

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

mysterious loyall X posted:

Just change it to 3 that's the most neutral.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I'm not mad bc I always do this on my phone because the link back to the forums is right next to the voting box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i do that all the time

• Locked thread