Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
like if you start comparing the two votes, and like the actual votes players posted, that is when it starts to get all, hmm thats weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
with eight players and two scum, even if there is two scum on you now and then, there is clearly town on those votes that think you are scummy.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Kashuno posted:

"hey guys if you haven't noticed half of the remaining players are voting me now PRETTY SUS AMIRITE"

also again do i have to point out you are doing the same exact thing where you are saying its stupid for me to be asking these questions, despite the fact that it is kinda "sus" in the fact

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Kashuno posted:

with eight players and two scum, even if there is two scum on you now and then, there is clearly town on those votes that think you are scummy.

oh my god you are stupid

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
yes i am calling everyone who is currently voting me scum

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
where is anybody but kash i can talk to

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
oh yeah like another question people should be asking opop is if he is a tracker or watcher who did he track or watch the previous days, duh

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Hi good morning im here. Opop how certain are you capps killed busb????????

capps, do you think opop made it all up to get you lynched or did you visit busb at all?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
didn't visit busb at all

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
so it looks like opop made it up, but i also wanted to point out opop just said "capps killed busb" last night, didn't even said I visited, which is again funny because kash gave me poo poo for asking opop if he was actually claiming a role when everyone just blindly followed opop

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
also seriously, who was opop's last targets if they are the tracker or watcher because opop has been trying to get me killed since day 2

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Someone lynch pbs so 1) they can get out of this game 2) we can test opop 3) the game will move on

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Kashuno posted:

Someone lynch pbs so 1) they can get out of this game 2) we can test opop 3) the game will move on

lets kill the person who is actually asking questions ok

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
also lets test opop, before we even 100% know he is claiming a role or even what role he is claiming

jesus christ

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I see you have no ability to infer anything from what people say. Must be hard.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

What are opop's motivations for lying like that though

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
to kill me

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the thing opop has been trying to do the entire game

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
You have a big ego thinking Opop cares that much about specifically to risk himself on a lie

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
oh my god

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Are you just unable to think rationally under pressure

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
2x OMG

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Do you think we are at mylo pbs

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
in what world do you not want opop to come in, confirm that he is claiming a role, and what role it is, and how he used his actions previously, before voting on a vague post he said

in what world instead do you try to rush the vote and not hold opop accountable to these questions, because you can always just vote him tomorrow, despite having plenty of time to hold him accountable

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i mean this is just silly

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
but nope, we have to infer on the behalf of opop and do the work for him lol

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
If he's lying, which you claim he is, why do you care what role he claims? You aren't handling this like someone who knows they have scum. I mean jfc you aren't even voting opop when you've stated blatantly he's lying

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Kashuno posted:

If he's lying, which you claim he is, why do you care what role he claims? You aren't handling this like someone who knows they have scum. I mean jfc you aren't even voting opop when you've stated blatantly he's lying

this is true

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Kashuno posted:

because i am trying to hold opop accountable to the things he says? i want to see if he actually attempts to say "no i just said pbs killed busb, i didn't claim a role lol"

tell me why the voting thing matters

##vote opop

here i voted opop

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
now i will unvote opop
##unvote opop

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
now i will vote kash
##vote kash

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
and switch my vote to bazinga

##vote bazinga

bazinga

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

PBS Newshour posted:

because i am trying to hold opop accountable to the things he says? i want to see if he actually attempts to say "no i just said pbs killed busb, i didn't claim a role lol"

tell me why the voting thing matters

##vote opop

here i voted opop

This is so asinine. Why the gently caress would opop come in and say "Oh nah not claiming a role completely made that statement up" and put a huge target on himself? It makes no sense, it's honestly probably the stupidest thing I've ever seen someone say in a mafia game.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Kashuno posted:

This is so asinine. Why the gently caress would opop come in and say "Oh nah not claiming a role completely made that statement up" and put a huge target on himself? It makes no sense, it's honestly probably the stupidest thing I've ever seen someone say in a mafia game.

what role is he claiming

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: PBS Newshour :byewhore:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
why do you care what role he's claiming if you know for a fact he's lying?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

votefinder posted:

:redhammer: PBS Newshour :byewhore:

LMAOOOOO

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

wuait what

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012