Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Episode 1: Dog Day Afternoon

[RSF Headquarters, Recreation Platform, Pacific Ocean]

Today is "Pet Day," both at RSF and at several locations throughout the world. A celebration of the bond between man and their animal friends. As several rangers and various staff members choose to stay on-site rather than continue to live at home, they are allowed to bring their pets onboard to offset loneliness. Especially today, wherein members of the staff from all over the world bring their varying pets to play together and enjoy the large explorative space the platforms have to offer. From parakeets to cats to canines and even an alligator, it's looking like a zoo on this particular branch.

It's been a relatively quiet day as far as troubles, aside from the skirmishes with The Borg at the outskirts of various cities. Many have taken the day off to either celebrate here or visit their families.

(You may or may not have brought a pet of your own, and if you have, do briefly describe it and enjoy yourselves on this holiday.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015

quote:

Corasa Sinclair

All wars have the dark sides. The ACE project was that for the Federation. It was experiment, instead of having the Rangers or Riders who only fight so many threats at once, the people themselves will be empowered as an Army. The project began first by scouting some of the most prestigious martial artists in the world. Corasa Sinclair just happened to win one of the many tournaments that were sponsored by the ACE project. Her prize like many others was being implanted with the experimental SHARD Engine. Surprisingly enough those whose bodies were not disintegrated from exposure to the dimensional energies the engine produced had their strengths greatly enhanced. Unfortunately, even those who survived the initial trials lost the mental facilities due to visions of things beyond. All except Corasa. For whatever reason she was able to manipulate the powers of the engine. Upon learning this she bided her time until an opportunity to escape arose. After escaping she found that her newfound power would prevent her from ever competing in normal martial arts tournaments, thus she joined Rangers San Fontieres as a way to not only get the fight that she loves so much, but also as a way to find others who may be negatively impacted by other experiments in save them from the torment.

pre:
Color: Red or Gold
Concept:Experimental Teen Solider
Virtue: Corasa can always improvise in the heat of the moment.
Flaw: Loves fighting to the point that she will charge even at the most overwhelming odds.
Key: Cause-Find Scientists that performed mad experiments and bring them to justice.
Heroic Flaw: Dark Secret-Corasa was not the only survivor of the ACE project.

Attributes
Attack: 4
Defense: 2
Athletics: 3
Brains: 2
Spirit: 4
Initiative: 10
Resistance: 9
Stamina: 30 

Team Edge:
Basic Attack/ Unarmed 
Special Attack/ Shard Engine Blasts
Vehicle Defender(Camazotz, the Infernal Bat) 
Group asset: Finishing Attack
Group Asset: Robot.

Personal Edge:
Secondary Transformation (Restriction 616 Removed:SHARD ENGINE ACTIVATE)
  • Special Power:Flight
  • Special Defense:Passive Defense
Always Transformed Never Give Up

Corasa's simply enjoying her time around RSF. Being on a military base does have the advantage of creating a nice a cool breeze. Its cools seeing all the animals around, makes the place feel lively in positive way instead of worrying about the end of the world. She never had a pet back home. As she heads meet with here other teammates she gets distracted by every dog, cat and bird around. It was nice to get a chance to relax. Hopefully Naomi has some sweets she can steal for later.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Kyung-Won Han

Despite her nickname back in Seoul being derived from the wolf, the newly recruited Red does not actually have any pets of her own. In fact, she's currently leaning up against a wall a fair distance away, trying to keep cool. Superheroes don't have holidays, dammit! What was this?!

That cool only lasts until a friendly husky walks up to her. She attempts to shoo it away, but it just sits there, looking at her until she relents and kneels down to give it its desired scritchy scritches behind the earsies.

"Heh, I guess you are pretty cute."

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!
Ueda Rena

Rena smiles at the cheery animals, but actually seems a little skittish around them. "It's good to see them playing like this.", she says to Corasa, when a pug marches up to try and paw at her. She actually gets a look of mild panic, backing away. "No, no, stay away...", she mumbles, waving her hands futilely. That's odd. She's generally a lot kinder than this. Well, with the mask off, anyway.

pre:
Ueda Rena | Enduro Soldier "S"

Concept: Spirited Idol		Aspect: Blue
Attack: 3	Defense: 3	Athletics: 2	Brains: 2	Spirit: 5
Initiative: 6	Resistance: 15	Stamina: 33
Virtue: You have an infectious will and zeal that invigorates teammates.
Fault: You're eager for chances to prove yourself, and have a tendency to take on overwhelming odds.
Key: Specialty - Determination	Heroic Flaw: Sickly
Team Edges: Basic Attack (Flashing Fists), Special Attack (Falling Blossom Kick), Vehicle Defender (Enduro Sakura),
Group Assets (Finishing Attack, Robot)
Personal Edges: Hard to Kill, Perk - Fame, Professional - Idol

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009

Ryōtarō Oe

It was supposed to be a quiet day, reading, going over dossiers on his teammates, generally trying to avoid the noise and get back on rhythm.
Teammates aren't the worst thing to have around, of course; it's just hard to shake the feeling that something like that might happen again.
The barking of a dog interrupts these vaguely ominous thoughts. Normally, it would just be something to ignore. But it's close. Loud.

Bark.
Bark.
Woof!

A twitching brow.

Bark!
Woof.

A shaking hand, turning a page.

A sigh.

"...I guess you are pretty cute."

The door to his room slides open, as he leans out, eyes darting back and forth. The culprit isn't too hard to find.

"If it isn't our fearless leader; didn't take you for a dog-lover." He says, kneeling down next to Ms. Han.
His first good look at her, really. Young. So young. A reminder of days gone by, missions that put one through the wringer.
The dog turns out to be a good distraction, in more ways than one, as it turns and nuzzles up to him.

"Is this yours? If not, we should probably try to find its owner." He continues, ruffling through the husky's hair.

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
Corosa Sinclair

"Yeah its fun looking at all the staff relaxing. You ok Rena, you look paler than usual or do you have allergies?"

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Kyung-Won Han

Kyung immediately stops petting the doggy when she's found out.

"Hey, don't get the wrong idea about this! I'm not some kinda softie! Anyway, this isn't my dog, it just came up to me."

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
Ryōtarō Oe

A sidelong glance is his response. Does it really matter whether she's a 'softie,' as she put it?
"A softie, huh? You know, it might not be such a bad thing to be, in these times."
Absentmindedly, he says this, looking away, somewhere far off in the distance.

Then he remembers his question, and her answer; the dog isn't hers. So who does it belong to?

"If the dog isn't yours, it's somebody's on this base. You think they would be nearby." His train of thought kicks back into high gear, with military precision, speed. His eyes check the hallway, left, right, back, forth.
Then he stands up, one hand stroking his chin, resting on a folded arm.

"No collar, nothing really to go on other than the breed. A distinctive black and white fur pattern, but if there are other huskies running around, it might be difficult..."
Trailing off. Difficult? What exactly is difficult here? Doing something with this dog. Could they simply leave it alone?

"Which way did the dog approach you from? Maybe if we trace its steps backwards, we can figure out where it came from."
He finishes, pointing to either end of the rather long, narrow hallway, lined with identical doors, only distinguished by numbers or names on them.
The problem with this base, one among several, is the sameness of its design. It could be impossible to figure out which direction or door the dog came from. But now that he was out here, with a teammate, there was only one thing to do. Complete the mission.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Kyung-Won Han

"I think he came from the direction of the mess hall. Maybe Ernie knows whose dog it is. Couldn't hurt to ask."

She gives a bit of a chuckle at the thought of a dog walking away from a room full of food.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

Ueda Rena

Gritting her teeth as the pug tries to spring up towards her. "Noooo, stop being so friendly, please...", she sighs, and turns to try and flee politely, moving to try and use Corosa as a shield. "I want to pet him, but, yes... allergic.", she says mournfully, before looking up to the others. "I thought I could just watch, I didn't think I'd be... attacked is the wrong word..." She gives a weak smile as she fans herself a little, trying to make sure Corosa is between her and the pug.

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
[MSF HQ, Mess Hall]

Ryotaro and Kyung, presumably leading this hound along to the Mess Hall, will encounter a very large line to said mess hall. It's very long because each person also has their pet in front of or behind them, effectively doubling the size of it. Still, the line's just for people making orders, so the two rangers can pass by them without trouble and enter Ernie's Experimental Internet Cafe.

The man himself is currently playing tug-o-war with a medium-sized white fluffball, a foot-long sandwich as the "rope." The dog is currently winning, as it's both tugging and nibbling away at its end of the sandwich.

"Barkalicious, would you give it up, already? You're holding up the line!" He tugs again. The dog tugs back. "Just because you're on lunch break doesn't mean you can break lunches!" He looks back over and spies two familiar faces. "Oh, hey kids! What can I do for ya?" He reflexively lets go of the sandwich to put his hands on the counter like any vendor. The white dog runs off with the remaining 8 inches of sandwich.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Kyung-Won Han

"Hey, Ernie. We were wondering if you knew who this dog's owner was. We found it wandering around the base and it doesn't have any tags."

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
Ryōtarō Oe

As he beckoned the dog to follow them to the Mess Hall, he noticed how quickly it knew to follow them. Perhaps this dog was trained for a specific purpose?

--

Once there, he could only marvel at the sheer number of animals present. If the base were to come under attack, one could only wonder at what would happen to these creatures. While the idea of Pet Day is sound, it seems it's also causing its share of problems in execution.
Ms. Han's report brings the brooding Ryōtarō back to reality.

"While it has no collar, 'tags' as Ms. Han put it, its fur pattern and intelligence seem to place it apart from some of the other animals here. Most likely, it belongs to a staff-member, who would have reason to train such an animal for something. Seeing-eye? Bomb disposal? Something of that nature." He adds to Ms. Han's explanation, arms crossed, glancing between her, the dog, and Ernie as he speaks. While he didn't much enjoy being called a 'kid' by someone not much older than him, he'd have to bite his tongue on a remark there; after all, they need his help here. He'd hear about that later.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Naomi Beattie

Wow, Naomi really missed out on a lot of chaos! Carrying a very friendly tabby in her arms, the redhead quietly slips in behind the rest of the group, just watching the rest of them do whatever it is they're currently doing. She was totally paying attention, honest! It's not like she just got so absorbed in petting this very fluffy cat that she completely missed everything that was going on around her. That would be silly.

"Oh, a dog? Has anyone reported it missing?" See? Totally listening.

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Ernie takes a look at the husky. He seems perplexed as he examines it, picks it up, sniffs it, and still gets nothing as he puts it down. "Let me tell you something: I know a thing or twelve about dogs. Hot dogs, chili dogs, wiener dogs, burger dogs, attack dogs. I'm pretty sure I know every dog on this base and their owners. That said...this boy? Doesn't look like any of the ones I know. How'd it even get here? Any pet here would have some kind of identification...Heck, it looks a lot like those old wild dogs."

It is at that mention that the dog begins an escalating series of growls as it forms a defensive position. As does every other dog, bird and cat within the cafeteria.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Unknown Location

Meanwhile, at an undisclosed location...

"'This 'Pet Day' is a farce. A celebration of humanity's subjugation and brainwashing of nature. You stole those animals from the wild at birth, prevented them from learning the skills needed to survive in the wild, and bred them to remove their ability to fight back. It's no different from slavery. That ends today."

Gojiro enters a prayer stance as sunlight fills the area.

"Spirits of animals of past and present, of living and dead, hear my decree! Your ancestors have suffered long enough. Reach out to them. Tap into what remains of their proud natural heritage and help them throw off their oppressors! You are 'pets' no longer, you will become your own masters! To lead you, I christen your most able animal to be your champion. Lobo, arise!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MSF Headquarters
Back at base,, the animals take on a sinister aura as cats begin leaping at people's faces, dogs begin grabbing people's arms and birds harry their former masters. Fur and feathers are flying everywhere, and the packed conditions of the platforms make escape difficult if not impossible. Several animals begin stealing their owners' morphers and obtaining animal-shaped suits of battle armor. The husky, in particular, howls as it becomes covered by a glowing light, transforming into a terrifying humanoid-shaped monolith of a canine warrior.

The new form towers over even the tallest of rangers at an astonishing 8 feet, and broad enough to dwarf the doorway out. Not that it'd likely deter it from breaking out. Like it just did.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Kyung-Won Han

"WHAT THE HEEEEEEEELL?!"

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
Corosa Sinclair

"The monster is some kind of battle dog. Pretty smart too, unfortunately for you I don't need to morph to fight! LET'S GO YOU ADORABLE ADVERSARY!"

Corosa enters a crouched stance and consecrates. Prismatic light glows form her eyes as she prepares for an attack.

JesterOfAmerica fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Mar 16, 2016

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Naomi Beattie

"Owowownottheeyesnottheeyes!" Naomi, perfectly content when she was holding the cat, is now somewhat less content with him latched on to her. "Gethimoffgethimoffgethimoff!"

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
Ryōtarō Oe

The momentary surprise of the chaos passes quickly. It's hard to surprise a guy like Ryōtarō, but a giant dog with a suit of armor charging away...that could do it.

"There's no time to hesitate! We've got to stop that dog, before it does any more damage!"

Grabbing his right wrist with his left, he flips open his morpher. Rotating both arms in a circle, pointing in each cardinal direction on the way, he gets into a morphing pose. Left wrist placed precariously over his right, ready to pull the trigger, so to speak.

If he does this, morphs, once and forevermore acknowledging his new role as a Ranger, he'll have to be ready to see a team through hardship, through chaos, strife, danger...most of all, through his own worries about them.

Was it a responsibility he was truly ready to bear?

A deep breath, taken with eyes closed. For the sake of humanity's future, just as a Japanese teenager was told decades ago, it was time to fight.

His eyes open. The answer is clear. The trigger is pulled.

"Henshin!"

In an instant, there stands not Ryōtarō Oe, J-Ranger Blue, not Ryōtarō the penitent Kamen Rider Tsunami, but a new man, a man ready to take action to save his teammates, himself, and the world. He gets into a fighting stance.

"Myrmidon Black, ready for action! Let's go, Ms. Han!" He shouts, before sprinting off after the runaway husky.

jumped the gun a bit on morphing, but goddamn is it cool to write this post unironically :allears: I hope everyone has cool morphing themes!

Good call on 'Myrmidon' instead of 'Myrmidonger,' something felt off about that nomenclature.

PurplieNurplie fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Mar 17, 2016

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

Ueda Rena

Meanwhile, Rena runs around in circles behind Corosa, fleeing the pug. "What? Why? I'll be nice and pet you, just let me get some gloves on!", she says in alarm, before hopping atop a table. Well, at least pugs can't jump very well, not that the creature isn't trying.

That's when she sees a horde of animals rushing across the park. "Oh, um, Corosa, um-", she mumbles, looking for an escape route in a half-panic. If she could get any paler at the moment, she probably would.

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
Corosa Sinclair

"Rena why don't you just morph?" Corosa asks before taking the a morphing stance herself.

"HENSHIN"

Now fully armed Corosa chases after armored dog.

"Get back here I not done with you yet!"

I think a digivolving theme pretty much a henshin theme

JesterOfAmerica fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Mar 17, 2016

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Naomi Beattie

Hearing half the team transform and run off without her pushes Naomi to try and remove the cat from her face. She doesn't wanna miss her first battle as a team! Of course, try is the operative word here, as the feline is more than a little bit hostile at the moment.

"I am going to feel really bad about this later, kitty, but get OFF!"

Sliding her hands, palms outward, up under the cat's armpits, she catapults him several feet away, and breathes a sigh of relief as she sees him flip around in the air and land on his feet.

"I will give you, like, all the fish later, okay? But I can't be late to our first rolecall! I'm the spunky one!" And on that note...

"Henshin!"

"Wait for meeeeee!"

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Kyung-Won Han

"Hey, I'm supposed to be the leader here! Don't leave me in the dust!"

Kyung lifts her wrist and activates her mounted morpher as the computerized voice inside proclaims,

"It's time for HENSHIN!"

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.......

.....SHIN!"

"Myrmidon Red, ready to start the mission!"

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

Ueda Rena

"But if I change here, people might-" Rena looks nervously around at the people being chased by animals, and then realizes she probably won't be noticed. "- oh."

"Henshin!"

Looking out at the animals, she says, "I don't know what's gotten into you-" She points. "- but that doesn't mean I"m going to go easy on you just because you're cute!" Doing a somersault through the air, she lands amongst the unleashed animals. "If you come at me, you crazy mutts-" She salutes at the air. "- you aren't getting any treats!

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
OOC: I'm not going to have you enter initiative and start full combat until you're all ready to confront Lobo as a team. If you wish to assault him or perform any other actions, it'll be resolved as one would do any other action.

The grand armored dog appears to be mobilizing towards the Research and Development platform, carrying a legion of parrots, fellow dogs and the aformentioned alligator behind him. Various members of staff are currently attempting to wrestle cats off their faces and lizards off their legs. Ernie is currently fending off critters with a stale baguette. Your new suits are reducing the impact of the various bites and pecks you're receiving, but others aren't so lucky. As for pursuing Lobo, your progress is difficult while wading through a sea of feathers and fur. You may need to bring enough order to this chaos to at least clear a path, unless you'd llke to fight your first great foe together while standing on like 3 different cats' tails.

Unknown Quantity fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Mar 22, 2016

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
Ryōtarō Oe

Perhaps they were a bit hasty, Ryōtarō considers as he stops his pursuit and examines the mayhem surrounding them.

He was the first to run after the dog, so he has to wait a bit for the rest of the team to catch up. Once assembled, he directs his attention to Myrmidon Red.

"Ms. Han, it looks like everyone's having about as much trouble as we are right now. We could all head off after the husky, but it might also be beneficial to have one or two Rangers help everyone else as well. As the leader," he finishes with a short salute, "I believe the delegation should fall to you." He crosses his arms behind his back, trying his best to look dignified; not an easy thing to do, given the hilarity of the current situation.

PurplieNurplie fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Mar 22, 2016

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Kyung-Won Han

"Right! Blue, Black, you're with me going after Fido! Silver, Gold, you stay behind and assist the others! Be prepared to back us up if needed. Got it, team?"

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
Corosa Sinclair

"Cool Red, just save some of the Mutt for us later"

Corosa turns towards the coming stampede of fauna. A strong burning grows in her arms, and she performs an opened palm strike the ground and sends a shockwave towards the rampaging animals.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Naomi Beattie

"Huff... huff... huff..." Okay, Naomi is definitely a little bit out of shape. She goes sprinting off after her team, and as soon as she catches up, they're splitting right back up again? That just isn't fair. "Here, kitty... ah, kitty..."

Well, that's not working. If only there was some way she could just get them all separated for a while, then they'd have time to cool dow- OH. OH.

"I have an idea, I have an idea!" Not even bothering to explain, miss Silver drives her sword into the ground, and turns it like a key, "Space Out!"

I have no idea if this would work or not, but if I can, I'd like to use a cost-free version of my Dimensional Arena power to basically put some of the angry animals in Space-Time Out for a while.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

Ueda Rena

A spinning sweep knocks away some animals - not too harshly, hopefully. Ueda charges up besides Kyung. "Psh, whatever you say, I just want a piece of that big mutt." She points now towards the husky. "You hear me? I'm going to teach you to be man's best friend again, you son of a-" She pauses, putting the hand on her hip as she tilts her helm in realization. "-oh, right, I guess that isn't an insult to a dog, huh?", she asides to Kyung.

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
Ryōtarō Oe

He smirks inside the suit. In an instant, they had a plan, and the team seemed to listen to their young leader. Perhaps he wouldn't have to worry about saving them after all.

"Acknowledged." He says, folding his arms and casting looks at the two teammates ordered to stay behind, then ahead of them, towards the still-running dog. The situation was ridiculous, to be sure; not a great test of the team's moral character, say, or of their ability to stay collected in a life or death situation. For now, it seems that it would have to be enough simply to see if they could come together, plan appropriately, and stand as one against the encroaching darkness.

"No time to waste then. Let's be off, shall we?" He asks, motioning the two ahead with a free hand. "Ladies first."

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Kyung-Won Han

Kyung runs up to the greater dog and points. "Hey, pup! Heel! Bad boy!"

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
RSF HQ, Recreation Platform

Silver and Gold's offensive actions result in getting the attention of the animals they've attacked, and then some. Shinedonger has successfully corraled several animals into her pocket dimension with her, but now they're angry and alone with her in said dimension.

RSF HQ, Recreation-Command Connecting Strut

The large armored dog, upon hearing "Heel," stops in its tracks and turns around, as clunky and as noisy as that is. Its animal minions begin growling, snarling, and making all manner of noises while they approach their challengers. The armored dog tilts its head and is wagging its tail expectedly, looking at Red with puppydog eyes. This betrays the nature of the other animals.

OOC: Combat is now going to begin! Begin rolling initiative! To do this, roll 1d6 and add the result to your Initiative derived value (Attack + Brains). I'll be posting the results of each.

Big Dog's Initiative!: 1d6+5 6
Shinedonger's Mooks initiative!: 1d6 6
Golddonger's Mooks initiative!: 1d6 4
Greater Dog's Mooks Initiative!: 1d6 5
Gator Initiative!: 1d6+3 5

OOC: For reference's sake, Greater Dog has 7 mooks and one slightly stronger mook in the form of the alligator, Shinedonger has 5 mooks to contend with, and Gold 5 as well. Once all the Initiatives are rolled, in order of lowest to highest, we declare our actions, and play them out from highest to lowest. If your declared action is negated by a future action, I won't make you have to deal with Final Fantasy 1-esque "ineffective" actions: you can either redirect the same action to another target or Defend.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Myrmidon Red initiative: 1d6+5 8

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Shine Initiative Pet Some Dogs: 1d6+9 14

I, uh, I have a very high initiative. For, you know, Spacing Out bosses ASAP.

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
Golddonger initiative: 1d6+10 14

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
Ryōtarō Oe

The running finally ends, and now battle can be joined. The test of any great fighter, alone or on a team. Three Rangers, newly-minted, versus a veritable zoo of angry animals.

He cracks his knuckles through blue-black gloves, and drops into a guarded, defensive stance, fists high and out in front of his body. It was time to begin.

Nine isn't fantastic, but it does put me at least before all the animals so...go me?

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

Ueda Rena

"Let's see what you can do when you're not triggering my allergies!", Rena says, striking a martial pose.

Initiative is an 11.

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
It would seem my animals all declare first. The mooks in the two single fights will all be targeting their only target. Kyung, as you have called to him, Greater Dog will be assaulting you. Recognizing a more adept threat, Alligator and the mooks will be assailing Ryotaro!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Kyung will be attacking back with a Basic Attack.

• Locked thread