Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

lousy hat posted:

also new mug just dropped

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

graph posted:

several hours after this post i got really sick with whatever bullshit is going around. today's my first day in the office in like three weeks.

brewed the first run with the new machine this morning. drinking that coffee right now

it tastes different, but i can't tell if it's vastly different from the mr coffee or if its the cough drop residue or that my taste buds have been screwed up since i've been sick

glad you're feeling better!

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i ordered the hario cold brew pitcher to see if it's up to snuff

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

lousy hat posted:

I set up a subscription with my local roaster to get one big bag of beans a month and it’s now been a month and I haven’t quite finished the first bag so I’m having a second pot of coffee

also new mug just dropped

heavens to murgatroyd, that's a good mug

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

just made a coffee

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

crafting multiple coffees

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
sippin on drip drip drip, pondering the day. may go for a drive

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
after lunch americano imo

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
drinking coffee. remembered to use the 'small batch' button today. can't tell the difference i don't think, but my taste is also still screwed up

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

glad i got the krups; overslept this morning and briefly mourned, for with such a short amount of time i could not grind.

hark! i remember the krups and it did grinde in seconds.

a goode grinde. made good coffee.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Jonny 290 posted:

i ordered the hario cold brew pitcher to see if it's up to snuff

lemme know how it goes

i've always made cold brew the old fashioned way (mixing a bunch of grounds in a big ol jar) and the taste is fine but cleanup is a pain. thinking it's time to get a proper device.

every time i'm at a cafe and they have one of those fancy huge siphon cold brew contraptions as a decoration I think man I want one of those even though it takes a ton of space and then I think "come on, even the cafe is not using it, what makes you think you are going to"

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

I have a cold-brew pitcher from Takeya that works really well, but cold-brew coffee upsets my stomach for some reason so I hardly ever use it. Still, those kind are handy to have if you like that style of coffee.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I just pour my cold brew through a mesh strainer and then also through a paper drip filter if I'm feeling frisky

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
there's no "just" about that, loving around with paper filters and janitoring your setup for a half hour as it all slowly filters through is a pain in the dick

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

That's what the metal screen is for, it doesn't go slow at all through the paper when you've already removed 95% of the solids. imagine running french press coffee through a paper coffee filter, thats essentially what im doing

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

currently on the 3rd coffee, I have a ski lesson in a couple of hours so need to make sure I'm adequately fuelled

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry
having just-woke-up coffee, gave one cat his special food and gave the other tummy rubs.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
2nd one down the hatch and I'm gonna go walk down to the brewery and get some beers

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

BIG SIZE

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

yeah

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

could go for one of these. lol the logo looks like a knockoff of mega coffee, but I dunno how original "coffee cup made out of yellow letters" is.

had a "Dr. Coffee" at a hotel buffet today. never had a Mr. Coffee to compare but for a commercial self-serve machine it made a decent americano.

Noobles
Aug 17, 2004

Made some espresso chocolate chip cookies tonight for dessert, first time making them but definitely not my last. Coffee edibles are pretty darn good.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

having a chemexful of coffee

lord fifth
Dec 26, 2019

LUCK ???
drinking coffee right now. gonna be a good week

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

warmed up some fridge coffee for the drive to work, but in doing so forgot my lunch on the counter.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
drip beanz

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

these beans are pretty good

my coffee ha beans should be coming soon too

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
had beans and they measurably improved a rough morning

polyester concept posted:

warmed up some fridge coffee for the drive to work, but in doing so forgot my lunch on the counter.

at least you grabbed the most important thing so you're good tbh

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

didn't have time this morning but will correct it at lunch

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

had diner coffee yesterday

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

nodding off at my desk and the coffee's not working???? wtf??? faulty coffee???

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Got a lunchtime coffee going tbh

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Nobody Interesting posted:

nodding off at my desk and the coffee's not working???? wtf??? faulty coffee???

try: more coffee

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Cat Face Joe posted:

didn't have time this morning but will correct it at lunch

ticket closed

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i miss my coffee cup, which i dropped in the sink and shattered on sunday

ordered a new one, but it won't be here for a few days

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

aw frig aw dang it posted:

Got a lunchtime coffee going

:same:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
afternoon decaf strictly to get warm. 10f today

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I had coffee from a bottle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
it was sunny for a change so I walked to the coffee store to get a coffee and some sweet treat