Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

oh, that bean!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i buy whatevers on sale at [local grocery store].

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Captain Foo posted:

no coffee needs milk

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

got some stumptown sumatra. pretty good cup

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

fart simpson posted:

ur mom has pretty good cups

:downsowned:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Silver Alicorn posted:

out of coffee

me too. for 2 days. im going to kill myself

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

its fine, i dont need fresh ground aeropress'd coffee. the office has a keurig machine. :shepicide:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

morning 3 of no beans: perhaps it is no longer possible to die.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

spread the word around, beans are back in town

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Only registered members can see post attachments!

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

this mf makin coffee with green beans

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Schadenboner posted:

Everyone who uses anything other than a Moka should literally stop lying to themselves and just buy a Keurig because the coffee youíre brewing is complete trash. Even more trash than my posting, I mean.

:rolleyes:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

going to buy a drip machine so i dont have to spend 10 minutes aeropressing one (1) cup of coffee every morning.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

MindSet posted:

I like the ritual of it :shobon:

i do enjoy it for the first cup of coffee, but its inconvenient when i want a second cup, which is frequently now that my puppy is waking me up 1.5-2 hours earlier.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Shaggar posted:

isn't a moka pot just a percolator ?

more or less, yes

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

sip

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Bullet Magnet posted:

What the gently caress did you just loving say about my coffee, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Specialty Coffee Association, and I've been involved in numerous secret development on essentric coffee beans, and I have over 300 confirmed specialty roasts. I am trained in esoteric brewing methods and I'm the top coffee roaster in the entire US distribution chain. You are nothing to me but just another customer. I will wipe you the gently caress out with caffiene the likes of which has never been tasted before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of baristas across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can brew you a damned amazing cup of coffee in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in roasting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the National Coffee Association and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo coffee grounds all over you and you will drown in it. You're loving dead, kiddo.

i get the reference.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Trader Joe's sells coffee in bags?

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Oneiros posted:

i was trying their darker roasts and i might as well have been stewing tree bark harvested after a forest fire. gave up on them after that but good to know they have some decent stuff.

even their "light roasts" are really dark.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

thinging about thos beans

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Silver Alicorn posted:

pre ground and whole bean

also comes in cans

i know of the cans. i only know of those tho

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

CrazyLittle posted:

it doesn't take 10 minutes if you actually follow the directions

its like 6 minutes start-to-finish (boiling water, grinding beans, cleaning aeropress etc) for me. more time than i want to spend per cup when i want to drink a shitload of coffee.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Bullet Magnet posted:

I also enjoy diluting my espresso with hot water. It totally doesn't taste like bitter rear end.
I don't know what's worse: Americano or Keurigs. Once takes espresso and makes it taste worse, the other encourages people to use an amount of coffee meant for 6oz of water, and shove 12oz through it then wonder why they need eighteen loving cups of coffee through the day. Not to mention that all I have to do is make a 6oz cup of coffee, let them taste it, and suddenly it's like a goddamn revelation of "OH WOW! IT TASTES BETTER THAN STARBUCKS!"

which, let's be honest, is like someone complimenting you on being the world's tallest midget

sounds like someone hasn't had their coffee haha

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Silver Alicorn posted:

Iím at a nerd coffee shop and I just ordered something called a C++.

what was the quote on the Rick and morty themed tip jar they had

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

wen the beans be Hittin >>>>>

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Cocoa Crispies posted:

forgot how to aeropress so i pulled the plunger out before cleaning out the grounds and now my kitchen is a huge mess lmao

lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Accidentally bought the hazelnut Philz and have no choice but to kill myself

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

drinking a cup of coffee.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

:worship:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

drinking a lot of coffee.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

:cb: :byewhore:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

still drinking the same cup of coffee. its cold now but i dont mind.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

my bitter bi rival posted:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011