Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*
Meh... it's a comedy forum, pardon me for trying to be slightly entertaining :tipshat:

I know, it's not exactly the pinnacle of "cuck" and "I'm gay" but we can't all be Groucho Marx, now can we?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
This reminds me of helldump threads that went on too long after the subject had been owned as much as possible, and then the posters got restless and picked a new target to ridicule for thirty boring pages.

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

autoaim.cfg posted:

Meh... it's a comedy forum, pardon me for trying to be slightly entertaining :tipshat:

I know, it's not exactly the pinnacle of "cuck" and "I'm gay" but we can't all be Groucho Marx, now can we?

Bypassing the retard filter to roll with the punches makes you look sadder than the same but tripping it

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

autoaim.cfg posted:

I went digging into the FTP and I think I know where the "shirtless" thing came from. It was most likely another "response to a horribly bad thread" I did in 2008.

I'm flabbergasted that someone actually remembers this. We're talking about poo poo I posted one time eight years ago.
Should I be worried about Minimalist Program sending me love letters about him wanting to sex me up in a bear skin rug in front of a fireplace, written in his menstrual blood now? :smithicide:

Top or bottom?

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
*drops mic*

FrankieGoes posted:

Top or bottom?

Switch!

Taste all the colors of the rainbow, bro.

literally a hog
Jan 5, 2006

Mandarrrrrk! Bring me the head of Dexter and Dee Dee shall forever be yours!

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

This reminds me of helldump threads that went on too long after the subject had been owned as much as possible, and then the posters got restless and picked a new target to ridicule for thirty boring pages.

:agreed:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Has the tard stopped spamming?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hogge Wild posted:

Hogge Wild posted:

Hogge Wild posted:

Hogge Wild posted:

Hogge Wild posted:

Hogge Wild posted:

Hogge Wild posted:

hhhahahahahahaha no!!!!!!

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Commie NedFlanders posted:

i'm just saying if i want a million updates about his twitter posts, i;ll just follow him on twitter. i don't need to see that tripe here, that's the whole point of this thread
but don't you want to send goatse to his gmail account?

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Drunk & Ugly posted:

painted by a famous paranoid schizophrenic

:thejoke:

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Most funny threads over like five pages go down exactly like that

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Hey man go back to 2008 and never come back because you're dead.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

reallivedinosaur posted:

who can really say

loling @ Alex Levert

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
Every paragraph. Every single one... :allears:

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

autoaim.cfg posted:

Pretty sure that there were plenty of people propping that thread up, it went on for ages, but you clearly remember my contributions. You're talking about Nickolaus Pacione, a severely deranged loon who was a "thing" back in the days, yes. He's still at it, by the way, crazy as a badger on meth.

Holy poo poo, I haven't thought of little Nicky for years. Takes me back to the LiveJournal days.
That's the thread that finally convinced me to stop lurking and buy an account.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Mods, please close this thread now.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Minimalist Program posted:

Aren't you that one extremely weird bald dude who spent the better part of a year singlehandedly maintaining a gbs thread + stalking wiki about that one autistic horror writer, and you videofilmed yourself shirtless and playing the ukulele about/at him, for old GBS lols?

i consistently love ur posts. i dont think I've formed a new memory in years.

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
*drops mic*

vortmax posted:

Holy poo poo, I haven't thought of little Nicky for years. Takes me back to the LiveJournal days.
That's the thread that finally convinced me to stop lurking and buy an account.

I HAVE BEEN.... VINDICTI... VINDIC... VINDICATED!!!! :dance:

Rynex
Sep 26, 2007

I honestly did not expect this thread. Sup dare? How's brain damage?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

autoaim.cfg posted:

You're talking about Nickolaus Pacione, a severely deranged loon who was a "thing" back in the days, yes. He's still at it, by the way, crazy as a badger on meth.

He's perfectly normal for someone with an IQ of 78.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Nickolaus

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
I have read this entire thread and unless i missed it nobody has seen the obvious answer.
Alex Levert is a K.LU.R.F. agent! Hypmotised by the smorkwife to orgasm everytime he gets banned.
Edit for spelling

That strange guy fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Mar 16, 2016

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

That strange guy posted:

I have read this entire thread and unless i missed it nobody has seen the obvious answer.
Alex Levert is a K.LU.R.F. agent! Hypmotised by the smorkwife to orgasm everytime he gets banned.
Edit for spelling

:catstare:

this thread's really bringing out the best in GBS

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

autoaim.cfg posted:

I'm flabbergasted that someone actually remembers this. We're talking about poo poo I posted one time eight years ago.
Should I be worried about Minimalist Program sending me love letters about him wanting to sex me up in a bear skin rug in front of a fireplace, written in his menstrual blood now? :smithicide:

I don't know if you've been following this whole "social media" thing but its de facto purpose is to dredge up poo poo people did years ago and forgot about and then use it to incite a mob to call your place of work and get you fired

tomstuart posted:

the forum does not forget its like a hivemind with severe autism

at hospital lost fingat post mote later

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit: a hivemind with severe autism >

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

CharlesM posted:

Mods, please close this thread now.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

here you go!

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010

tomstuart posted:

post pics

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010

tomstuart posted:

did he melt the dreamcast??

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Deathface posted:

did he melt the dreamcast??

No he poured beans on it and said he poo poo on it.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
As long as we're all making GBS threads on autoaim.cfg

I thought it was really weird how invested he was in trying to preserve some street preacher videos from that guy who fathered an anenchephalic child

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010

Haruharuharuko posted:

No he poured beans on it and said he poo poo on it.

Motherfucker!!

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
*drops mic*

Wanamingo posted:

As long as we're all making GBS threads on autoaim.cfg

I thought it was really weird how invested he was in trying to preserve some street preacher videos from that guy who fathered an anenchephalic child

The Zombaby thread was fun and I've got an FTP with unlimited everything. As far as effort goes, it was really low tier actually.
I uploaded some poo poo to my FTP and wrote some basic html frontpage saying "Hey, here's this poo poo so he can't delete it".

If that counts as being "invested" I dunno, perhaps you need to raise the bar?

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.

Sounds like something an agent of K.L.U.R.F. would say. Have you been hypmotised?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Has anyone in this thread asked if lowtax is going to fix that thing where posts with tweets screw up where the page loads? Because I have wasted countless minutes having to do extra scrolling since that started and we mustn't stand for it!

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

autoaim.cfg posted:

The Zombaby thread was fun and I've got an FTP with unlimited everything. As far as effort goes, it was really low tier actually.
I uploaded some poo poo to my FTP and wrote some basic html frontpage saying "Hey, here's this poo poo so he can't delete it".

If that counts as being "invested" I dunno, perhaps you need to raise the bar?

By all means keep trying to convince us you don't care about the amount of time you wasted on your weird internet obsessions

man every time I think I've found the gooniest goon someone else comes along and raises the bar. Is this what that whole Idiot King thing in fyad is?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Guys, its ok, he has UNLIMITED FTP

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

"You're a retard idiot!"

Umm, this isn't precisely accurate. Here's a paragraph about what kind of specific retard I am. poo poo, now I need to go to my FTP to check. I may have to go back a bit to find it. Ah, here's a gif I posted in a thread eight years ago. I hope this serves as proof that it is you who is the weird one.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

many johnnys posted:

"You're a retard idiot!"

Umm, this isn't precisely accurate. Here's a paragraph about what kind of specific retard I am. poo poo, now I need to go to my FTP to check. I may have to go back a bit to find it. Ah, here's a gif I posted in a thread eight years ago. I hope this serves as proof that it is you who is the weird one.

jeeze man sorry you don't think it's funny here let me prove to you with photographic evidence why everyone thought it was hilarious in 2008

e: this is a comedy forum, sorry for trying to be funny!

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
what is all this stuff not about ascended soulchild Alex Levert that I did not read

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

Putty posted:

what is all this stuff not about ascended soulchild Alex Levert that I did not read

a poster called out another poster for being a dummy, and instead of ignoring it or saying "shut up" he helldumped himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
prove it i didnt see anything like that

• Locked thread