Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Or maybe another guy with the same name as his dad who lives in Toronto was. Either way, mods knew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga

Keg posted:

I wanted to see Alex Levert's twitter because I was curious how insane he was so I googled his name, and his dad used to be a teacher until he was convicted for inappropriately touching a pre-teen in 2001.

I love this website

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
get this guy in touch with shmorky's fiance. we can have a goon romance going on

Jort Fortress
Mar 3, 2005

LadyAmbien posted:

Yeah except he's attempting to charge-back all of them.

This "Alex" sounds like a real piece of work!!

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Lowtax posted:

go hog wild

Hell yeah. What did you use to record this? Sounds pretty good. Just speaker phone next to a mic, or some form of a Line In into the computer? Recorded desktop audio and called via skype?

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Keg posted:

I wanted to see Alex Levert's twitter because I was curious how insane he was so I googled his name, and his dad used to be a teacher until he was convicted for inappropriately touching a pre-teen in 2001.

so gerald is no stranger to random phone messages from "hello this is richard kyanka from the internet" to "hello this is superintendent donaldson from the school board"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
lol this thread is the tenth result for "Alex Levert" on google

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

And so poor alex reaches out to Daddy Richard for attention. Amy attention

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
To be specific I searched for Alex Levert Toronto because I didn't want to see the twitters of non-Toronto Alex Leverts.

donkey salami posted:

And so poor alex reaches out to Daddy Richard for attention. Amy attention

I'm sure he got plenty of attention from Gerald at one time.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I wanna call Rich and tell him to keep up the great work but I wont bc I respect his boundaries

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga

Darkman Fanpage posted:

lol this thread is the tenth result for "Alex Levert" on google

We did it guys. Soon he will move on to bigger better fourms.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lowtax plz don't call my parents if i post badly sometimes i'm just having a bad day.

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".
Can you ban all the accounts purchased with that card and then ban that card from buying anything on SA? Maybe that's not a thing that's even possible, I'm just an armchair webmaster. :goonsay:

Either way, what the gently caress Alex and Gerald?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
He hasn't registered a single new account in the past 40 minutes. Before this thread he was registering a new account every 5 minutes.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Lowtax posted:

He hasn't registered a single new account in the past 40 minutes. Before this thread he was registering a new account every 5 minutes.

I bet he's getting a stern talking-to from his pedo-dad!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Lowtax posted:

Someone's gettin' a talkin' to.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

I bet he's getting a stern talking-to from his pedo-dad!
I'm sure it will end up being a very touching moment for both of them

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Mod Edit: *Image removed for time being*

This loser has a really punchable face

Somebody fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Mar 12, 2016

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Alex has reminded me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQLdhVpLBVE

mik
Oct 16, 2003
oh
I'm embarrassed to be Canadian. I mean, more so than usual.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Ehud posted:

story checks out
Nice tucking your pants into your socks fucker

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

He works at Walmart lmao

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Ehud posted:

story checks out

those moccasins are cool

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

SPACE HOMOS posted:

Except his full name, parents' names, and city he lives. Now I wonder if there is a social media website that millions use and promotes using their real info? Oh yeah Facebook exist.

I get that chargebacks cost SA money and don't care that lowtax called this kid. Post his forums names and the voicemail, but don't post a way for every member to look him up.

Jesus shut the gently caress up

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

bradzilla posted:

He works at Walmart lmao

I thought Canadians were smart enough to avoid the scourge of Walmart. So much for Canada being a good place to live.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

5 i enjoyed the mp3

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
AND he's registered 3 new accounts in the past 8 minutes

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Call his bank or however that works and tell them the card is being actively used to commit fraud?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Call his bank or however that works and tell them the card is being actively used to commit fraud?
I am

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I mean you know visa or whatever is gonna notice real fuckin quick if someone tries like 40 charge backs in 2 days

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Lowtax, I'm not very smart nor do I run a webforum. I'm not even wearing pants right now. But why can't you just block his cc number?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Is Alex the permabanned user Dare who was making accts during the week or is this a separate and unrelated sadman?

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Lowtax posted:

AND he's registered 3 new accounts in the past 8 minutes

There's really only one solution Rich.

Ban all Canadians.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Ripoff posted:

I thought Canadians were smart enough to avoid the scourge of Walmart. So much for Canada being a good place to live.

To be fair Canadian Walmarts are totally different than American ones. We had to go to one here and I was actually horrified at how awful it was. Even the merchandise was cheaper than in Canadian stores, it was bizarre. Additionally, I saw a fat woman and her kids waiting for a prescription to be filled and one of the kids dumped the cart with like 3 other little kids in it and the woman stood there screaming "GOD drat IT" and "JESUS CHRIST" while yanking them all up off the floor by one arm.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
lol at the idea of someone named gerald levert being a white canadian guy

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt332UG0w0I

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
I'm not shy, I just hate you.
How long until this guy kills himself?

Fooma
Oct 15, 2010

nom nom nom
Is there a way to see new regs live? I want to watch this unfold in real time.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

waitwhatno posted:

Lowtax, I'm not very smart nor do I run a webforum. I'm not even wearing pants right now. But why can't you just block his cc number?
Because neither our gateway nor processor offers that ability, and I cannot do it on our end because CC numbers are encrypted to us so we have no idea what his CC is.

wiley e. sheep
Feb 15, 2016

by zen death robot
thanks for unfairly probating me for telling dgsw to kill himself

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Yeah Canada wal-mart is actually p good. 30 cents cheaper to buy milk than in the loblaws.

• Locked thread