Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
wait, someone told me to kill myself? brb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

dad gay. so what posted:

if you're coming back I assume you're not going to kill yourself, which is good

don't go yet you still have a mission

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Durzel posted:

Are chargebacks easy in Canada then? Last time I did one recently I had to fill in some long rear end form and post it back to the credit card company, together with all my evidence etc before they even opened a case and told me the money wouldn't contribute towards my spending limit whilst it was being investigated etc.

Even if I were claiming it was unauthorised or whatever I'm not sure I'd be able to do it several times for the same place/amount before they started asking me whether I actually still had possession of the card or not, or was a bit mental (not sure if they actually ask that on that phone tbh).
Depends on the card issuer too. When I had to do a chargeback because someone purchased web hosting from a service in Poland, it took a couple minutes on my card's website to dispute the charge, then a couple more minutes on a live call to verify (and presumably record my voice saying it was not me making the charge), and it was done. Both steps involved some very serious language about fraud and whatnot, but I don't think I spent more than five minutes total dealing with it.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I would think that after so many attempted chargebacks that the bank would suspend his credit card.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
My bank calls me if I buy two steam games in the same day during a steam sale and I have to clear it with them.

Aug 4, 2010

dad gay. so what posted:

if you keep shitposting lowtax is gonna phone your parents

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate

Ripoff posted:

The disorder that develops after dealing with the clientele from Walmart, apparently.

He stared into the abyss for too long.

Please seek pharmaceutical assistance, overly emotional Canadian guy.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

www posted:

Can't wait to hear Dad Gay ; So What's gay dad hit on Lowtax

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

lowtax are you concerned that if enough people do chargebacks for the forums CC companies will stop doing business with you?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Let's all just go to the zoo, then to Fuddruckers!! :)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

www posted:

i think i speak for the entire forum when i say i really enjoy my posting thank you very much

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Was this Gagelion?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I enjoy the posts of almost everybody and you are no exception.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
dad gay will you call my mom, i think it would be funny

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

the great deceiver posted:

dad gay will you call my mom, i think it would be funny

yes

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Captain Yossarian posted:

Let's all just go to the zoo, then to Fuddruckers!! :)

Last time I went to the zoo my kid crashed her little wagon into the legs of an elderly lady and the elderly lady said it hurt more than getting hit by a baby goat, which had also crashed into her leg that same day, earlier.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Minimalist Program posted:

Last time I went to the zoo my kid crashed her little wagon into the legs of an elderly lady and the elderly lady said it hurt more than getting hit by a baby goat, which had also crashed into her leg that same day, earlier.

In the wild you'll often see the younger herd members take out the older ones since they can't really contribute anymore

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I was being sarcastic lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Volume posted:

In the wild you'll often see the younger herd members take out the older ones since they can't really contribute anymore

I like to imagine that the life of that old lady was basically just her being involved in ever increasingly painful collisions with various species of infants and babies all day.

e: like she would start by getting hit by my kid and a baby goat and then by the end of the week its like, a baby elephant, and a blue whale baby, which is called a "calf."

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Lol I got to pet a cool Jacob's Sheep today and it had 4 horns. A very cool and fun zoo trip

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I take it this is Alex 'Dare' Levert we're talking about?

@Dare_of_Tribes?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

SirEvelynTremble posted:

I take it this is Alex 'Dare' Levert we're talking about?

@Dare_of_Tribes?

He has the powerful jaw and big green screen of a hollywood actor.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

alex levert from toronto canada has a really small neck

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

not that guy the guy with the moccasins

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lol I got to pet a cool Jacob's Sheep today and it had 4 horns. A very cool and fun zoo trip

does he know

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

He has the powerful jaw and big green screen of a hollywood actor.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
One might even say the was a ...* fumbles sunglasses, they land in some dogpoop* forum invasion.....

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
still just as punchable

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
lowtax please stop gangstalking and murdering forum posters who displease you. we all thought it was funny at first but now it's just getting out of hand

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

I have never seen a one man forum invasion before this, I've seen people poo poo post sure, but this is new and hilarious. It's like some sort of super autism filtered through the mind of a Nigerian scamster.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
sempai noticed him..

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

dad gay. so what posted:

I was being sarcastic lol

thats hosed up man you got my hopes up

Doomtrain
Sep 12, 2006
A mood train?

Keg posted:

I wanted to see Alex Levert's twitter because I was curious how insane he was so I googled his name, and his dad used to be a teacher until he was convicted for inappropriately touching a pre-teen in 2001.

Rest assured all of his social media accounts just a long string of boring insane mini-rants about Tribes and esports, hillary clinton, jessica valenti, gamergate poo poo. Also he idolizes weird twitter guys. You're not really missing anything.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I'm a twitter idol.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Doomtrain posted:

Rest assured all of his social media accounts just a long string of boring insane mini-rants about Tribes and esports, hillary clinton, jessica valenti, gamergate poo poo. Also he idolizes weird twitter guys. You're not really missing anything.

im not going to read or look for any of those at all, so could you summarize: he likes tribes and hates hillary? the guy seems pretty cool for a lovely internet psychopath

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

the great deceiver posted:

thats hosed up man you got my hopes up

no, i was being sarcastic about people liking my posting. ill call your mom if you want. she has been on my list for a while.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Pitdragon posted:

lowtax please stop gangstalking and murdering forum posters who displease you. we all thought it was funny at first but now it's just getting out of hand

Look, Low Tax is known for murdering his opponents. That's his thing.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
For real what was this guy's username, you guys did all this internet detective work but I wanna see this nerd's post history

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Dr Cheeto posted:

For real what was this guy's username, you guys did all this internet detective work but I wanna see this nerd's post history

he had like 100 try and keep up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
lol at anyone that doesnt have 40 paid accounts

• Locked thread