Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

oh my god. Why does that wiki entry not have a link to the thread?!

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

So many spear kills. bowmore decided that he doesn't like the Lumpen List and stabs him over and over again.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2585254

Enjoy, though most of the Alasdair drama happened out of thread.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Max posted:

sigh why do we have to remind everyone about that game

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Max posted:

it was me, i was the drama

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Podima was too worried about keeping themselves clean that they died taking a bath! wins# came up behind them and snapped their neck, drowning them.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
The busb group is pretty lethal and they run in a small pack.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I disagree with that gif you used for Podima. Tuco explicitly did not die in that bathtub.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvSZ_HQmZgQ

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
I'm just surprised to have survived this long.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Khris Kruel posted:

sigh why do we have to remind everyone about that game

I wasn't even in that game and I remember it quite well.

Though reading through Alasdair's old posts, jeeeeeeze he was a bigger creep than I remember.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
good job wins90210, rejoin the group now lets get ready to camp for the night and regale each other with our victories

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

merk wondered by yuming's tent and this time he had a bigger brick.

I jinxed it. Apparently busb wanted more of somebody and ran into Quidnose. Quidnose is a better fighter. Maybe his crew can avenge him??

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Updated Team Ecco Roster:
- Ecco what is dead may never die
- Meinberg
- Rurea rip
- Tokes, kills: 1 rip
- PBCapps
- Podima rip
- Birdstrike

Nemeses:
- UP (brought to justice)
- busb (at large, very large; killed by Quidnose, the killstealer)
- Alasdair (on the lamb, and the reefer)
- wins (cut loose like a rabid wolf)

The Hunted:
- UP (killed by Tokes)
- Grandicap

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
QUIDBLOSE!!!

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Max posted:

I wasn't even in that game and I remember it quite well.

Though reading through Alasdair's old posts, jeeeeeeze he was a bigger creep than I remember.

I was so pissed when chelles told me I died because Alasdair lied that I didn't even read the rest of the game

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

A once proud Ecco crew member PBS Newshour decided to kill Quidnose even though he didn't care for busb much. Just survival stuff.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
quidnose stole our kill; so we stole quidnose.

WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

The rogue spearsman bowmore knew his fate was death, but decided he would take a bunch of people with him before he went. Good plan. MG2 had enough of the terror.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
The next 10 deaths I'm not going to do fancy because it's taking long and I'd like to do something later tonight.

52. Kilgrey ends up killing Pinterest Mom who wandered to the Northwest and disturbed the Chill Crew.

51. Poque kills fiery_valkyrie. Poque is very territorial and didn't like the valk walking near him.

50. Asiina smashed totino boy's head into a rock over and over until his face was unrecognizable.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
49. Dominoes takes Murmur Twin into the forest and starts kicking their head in. Gruesome stuff. busb's crew is dwindling!

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
48. Harold Krell did a Krell thing and tried to leave the arena. Death on sight.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
47. Sandwolf extracts some pain on SirSamVimes and beats him to death.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Deadbeat Dad posted:

50. Asiina smashed totino boy's head into a rock over and over until his face was unrecognizable.

Hell yeah I did a thing!

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
46. Dominoes gets payback on Sandwolf, killing him in cold blood.

45. Meinberg the LAZY gently caress Meinberg dies on one of the last mines after chilling in the lake for most of the first day.

44. Hiipfire brutally murders dogkisser who was minding his own business most of the game.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Deadbeat Dad posted:

46. Dominoes gets payback on Sandwolf, killing him in cold blood.

45. Meinberg the LAZY gently caress Meinberg dies on one of the last mines after chilling in the lake for most of the first day.

44. Hiipfire brutally murders dogkisser who was minding his own business most of the game.

GOD DAMMIT MEINBERG!

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
43. Lambic sneaks behind 50 lbs and says "how's this for a gambit?" and cracks his jaw.

42. MG2 feeling tough after killing the famed bowmore, finds Opopanax who has been chill this entire game, and decides to wipe him from the earth.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Rarity's crew is still up north sort of, they have killed most of the competition.

TT's crew is in the middle as well as Cap Pig.

Max and zzyzx are the purple dudes on the right.

Kashuno is the pink dude on the bottom right.

The Chill Crew is still in the Northwest.

Jedit is now king of the lake at the bottom there.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Final Team Ecco Roster:
- Ecco what is dead may never die
- Meinberg for the drowned god
- Rurea rip
- Tokes, kills: 1 rip
- PBCapps, kills: 1
- Podima rip
- Birdstrike

Nemeses:
- UP (brought to justice)
- busb (at large, very large; killed by Quidnose, the killstealer)
- Alasdair (on the lamb, and the reefer)
- wins (cut loose like a rabid wolf)

The Hunted:
- UP (killed by Tokes)
- Grandicap
- Quidnose (killed by PBS)

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Ernie. came across King Burgundy who was still angry about Survivor. His knuckles are still bloody.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
Cool, a medkit :neckbeard:

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Deadbeat Dad posted:

I'm the best

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Poque ran into wins who is starting to remind me of somebody.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
wins is the last member of busbcrew remaining, you must destroy everyone in my name

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Two mines left on the map, Rarity decides to try to disarm it while at half health and does it!

However...

zzyzx goes boom.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Byers meets a fate at the hands of the Rarity Crew, chaoslord decided to join in the fun.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Rarity Crew still rolling 5 strong, we taken out the spear dude, the North is ours, not even landmines gonna stop us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Golden_Zucchini, aka the rat fucker who killed me runs into a real man who defused a mine and lived to talk about it, EXAKT SCIENCE.

• Locked thread