Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Overbite posted:

I like dark souls and a 2D dark souls could be cool but visually this game looks awful. I don't like looking at it :(

The faces in this game look so stupid that they nearly ruined any interest I had in the game. The rest looks decently better at least but I still find it very much like the edgy 13 year old punk rock style you saw all over newgrounds back in the day. Charlie Murder was a huge step up but still. That said, stupid base art style aside these guys always make fun games and I'm looking forward to this once I hear a few impressions. If there's one thing I always like in their games it's their love of slashy squishy violence. It's nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Okay I bought this since everyone seems to be loving it. Anything I should know going in? Anything I can miss?

I hope it's not too hard since I'm absolute garbage at Souls games. At least I'm p drat great when it comes to Castlevania!

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Two questions. Does your starting class really matter and how many chances do you get to respec?

• Locked thread