Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

BJ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

e

Swamps are cool. Fact.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

DH

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

BB

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

paragon1 posted:

Wow, I was totally expecting for you guys to fall for my incredibly obvious tra...ah I mean I'm pleasantly surprised that goons want to follow their elder's wise and prudent example. Voting is closed.

You mean that's not what we're known for???

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

RZApublican posted:

D, if we can broker peace between both sides, then we'll have a pretty big favor that can be called in.

yup

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

There Bias Two posted:

D We need a 3rd party here with the proper perspective.

Word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Mr. Nemo posted:

F. Request "The Spiders and the Frogs", a real classic. Or maybe the whole "Swamp stories" album.

yup

• Locked thread