Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Magypsy posted:

I'm in Europe, and I got my copy a day early! :dance: I can't wait to play online with nobody!
There are people playing online right now and it all works really well which feels goooooood after a month of suffering Street Fighter V

:aaa::aaa: they even have rematch/go to character select as options after the match :aaa: :aaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

I played this game a lot today, here's my thoughts:

- the online is pretty much flawless so far both in terms of features and stability, street fighter v should be mad embarrassed

- the tutorials are very well done and i feel like i understand all the systems on day 1

- the combos are really really easy for better or worse and the phase shift system essentially guarantees you dont need to remember anything longer than four hits, good for people who dont like execution in their fighters

- the offline grind is real, you have to play 20 or so matches per league to rank up and for the first 40 or so fights you're basically against a training dummy

- shadow mewtwo is so lame

- customisation is really broad and cute, lots of trainer items to equip and a tooooooon of titles (including unlock requirements written out plain as day) + classic nintendo online chat messages

- the music is loving lit

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

the game has good comments

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Amppelix posted:

This isn't how ditto works anywhere except a single episode of the cartoon which apparently everyone remembers. Ditto normally makes perfect copies, that one ditto was just bad at it.
you're a fun guy to be around i bet

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Doctor Goat posted:

Is there a way to pick alt colors that I'm missing? Braixen's alt color owns.
Pretty sure it's just for mirrors because otherwise I would be rocking Pikachu's spandex 24/7

• Locked thread