Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

this game is loving fantastic. absolutely wonderful gameplay, nintendo and bandai did such a great job with how it looks and feels. I already want so much more from this, really hope they do DLC and more modes or at least expand this into a new franchise because this kicks so much rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

not sure how far people are in the tourney mode but at what level do the challengers become actually competent? only one that gave me brain activity at the end of green tourney was the last machamp, really. Haven't tried messing around on Hard difficulty on Single Battles or doing 2player yet but I hope this game goes to EVO, would be so fun to watch these fights.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

love how one of the machamp trainers had a "do you even lift?" title.

I know Nintendo said "no dlc planned" but I'm hoping it's another misdirection like with smash or mario kart and they take the time to fill up the empty spots on the map/character screen. The premise and fighting engine is so good they could keep supporting this for a while.

• Locked thread