Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I am contest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

i venture into the garage cautiously. i relax: it seems like now that the sun's out again, the word machine is in a better mood. it seems almost eager as i begin to spin its dial and two-fistedly grind its sliders. let's make some words together, buddy, i whisper under my breath

devil posted:

uhh... ill take a reroll

blaise rascal posted:

Can I have his?

you know what, since blaise rascal seems hot for it (and i want to see a thread about slag), sure! here's devil's new one:

Macnult posted:

I'd like some words please.

Hick Magnet posted:

Count me in

Luvcow posted:

may I have some words please?

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Thank for words plz

Quidnose posted:

I am contest

Android Blues

y'all, i am loving these word machine threads you are making. each one of them fills me with its own special brand of delight! words cannot express how proud i am of each of you, or how much prouder still i confidently expect to become

i mean, maybe some words could express those feelings, but they'd have to be generated by a grinding titan that takes up three extension cords and has prompted several visits from the police so far, and i'm much too busy generating you all words to devote its processing power to such a frivolous end. so just trust me: i'm very proud! :)

FAT32 SHAMER

I like words!

Urodov

okay.
give me purpose.

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

deep dish peat moss

Brainstorming notes from work . Txt and oops it has my phone number too

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just edit it in gallery and use a brush tool or something to cover it up

deep dish peat moss

I don't care enough... I don't answer phone calls anyway and what are ya gonna do, text me???

breakfast dorito

doritos form part of a healthy breakfast (in theory) and should not be used as a primary source of nutrition (you don't tell me how to live)
all my words are covered in dorito dust, some fresh ones would go a long way to paying off these student loans

FreshCutFries

i haven't made a thread in too long

guns for tits

This is a good excuse to start a thread. I'm in.

Twerkteam Pizza

Hick Magnet posted:

I don't care enough... I don't answer phone calls anyway and what are ya gonna do, text me???

If I text you can we be friends?

Android Blues

i awaken to find myself nestled in the ventral crevices of the word machine. its claw legs are fixed around me like a sea whale holding her child to the teat. i shudder bodily as i detach myself from its thrumming embrace and come to my feet. it's time to make some words

Tusen Takk posted:

I like words!

Urodov posted:

okay.
give me purpose.

Breakfast Dorito posted:

all my words are covered in dorito dust, some fresh ones would go a long way to paying off these student loans

Thingyman posted:

i haven't made a thread in too long

Doc Friday posted:

This is a good excuse to start a thread. I'm in.

Android Blues fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Mar 18, 2016

Android Blues

Hick Magnet posted:

Brainstorming notes from work . Txt and oops it has my phone number too

i saw this post on my phone last night and basically haven't stopped laughing since. really good

Urodov

oh no . . .
there is a duplicate?

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

Android Blues

Urodov posted:

oh no . . .
there is a duplicate?

whoops! thanks for pointing it out, lemme just fix that

FluffieDuckie

may be time for the word machine's 100,000 mile checkup

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Captain Foo

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

i don't know about this forum but i do know about androidblues and also words

so please give me some words i guess

google THIS

i don't want any more words but i'm kinda stumped right now

my internal mental notebook just says "something about flouride?" on it and all the voids in the letters are filled in and the "i" in flouride is dotted with a heart and the rest of the page is covered in crude dick drawings and that funky-looking "S" shape

FluffieDuckie

Captain Foo posted:

hello welcome captain foo. we're glad you're here. i hope you get excellent words

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Captain Foo

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

FluffieDuckie posted:

hello welcome captain foo. we're glad you're here. i hope you get excellent words

hi! I hope i get good words too!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Captain Foo posted:

hi! I hope i get good words too!

good luck!

I'm still struggling with "reptile subsequies" and keep thinking of strange and morbid concepts that follow reptiles like salmonella

Android Blues

google THIS posted:

i don't want any more words but i'm kinda stumped right now

my internal mental notebook just says "something about flouride?" on it and all the voids in the letters are filled in and the "i" in flouride is dotted with a heart and the rest of the page is covered in crude dick drawings and that funky-looking "S" shape

sorry google this! if it's any consolation, part of the challenge is trying to make something funny out of something weird

other possible angles: tooth fairy, fillings picking up radio signals, government teeth implants. i'm rooting for you! i'm sure that internal fluoride heart is going to resolve into an internal fluoride respiratory system pretty soon :)

deep dish peat moss

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

If I text you can we be friends?

Yes.

Android Blues

Captain Foo posted:

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Captain Foo posted:

hey foo! let's be adorable newbies together! :D

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

dont like this one. can i havbe a new one. thank you.

Android Blues

sorry buddy, that's all we got. if you want though, i can certainly do you a slightly weirder version of that one

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
ill make somethig out of it i guess... wont be my best work but hey. thats life

Android Blues

its possible that it would completely invert the meaning and be like "imagining things that arent the nightmare hours(_)", so i think it's worth a try

dumb crambo posted:

ill make somethig out of it i guess... wont be my best work but hey. thats life

ah...as you please. good luck!

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
does that mean it's too late for a re-roll? it's ben about 4 days. i can't write a good weed joke to save my own life.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Android Blues

Yobgoblin posted:

does that mean it's too late for a re-roll? it's ben about 4 days. i can't write a good weed joke to save my own life.

you ask, you get. let me just pour some coolant into the word machine's rear vent...

ah

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Android Blues posted:

you ask, you get. let me just pour some coolant into the word machine's rear vent...

ah

"weeding likeness" and "mink heads pop out of them and the hand"?

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Mar 23, 2016

----------------

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Yobgoblin posted:

"weeding likeness" and "mink hands pop out of them and the hand?"

that makes it easier if anything

hi how are you ♥

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

that makes it easier if anything

more material that i can work with, yea

e: minks are like ferrets but in the snow

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Mar 19, 2016

----------------

Android Blues

honestly, it's a pretty cherry pick

breakfast dorito

doritos form part of a healthy breakfast (in theory) and should not be used as a primary source of nutrition (you don't tell me how to live)
it was hard to find an angle to make a thread but i gave it my best shot

make america british again

Jolyne Cujoh

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
give me a thread I love strings

Captain Foo

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Quidnose posted:

hey foo! let's be adorable newbies together! :D

sounds good to me

okay i'll work on this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

Jolyne Cujoh posted:

give me a thread I love strings

i kick the word machine into gear for one last thread. it has become reticent and clinging about its words; i am sure now that, at night, it generates the very juiciest words all for itself and wipes them from its databanks out of sheer spite. digging through the junk cache in the magnetic strips under its screen, i'm able to piece together this

good luck! this is the last entry we'll be accepting for this week. voting begins on tuesday night!

• Locked thread