Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fungah! posted:

3ds hhas a game ending bug if you dont patch it so vita

the patch is automatically d/l'd and it's really easy to avoid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fungah! posted:

yah but still vita doesnt have it at all. btu yeah if you g et it on 3ds op don't save during the puzzle sections and defnitely dont save in the PEC room

it's just in one room

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i guess if the OP is an idiot and has a vita than go for it. however, i am an intelligent human being :science:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fungah! posted:

nnah people had save wipes in the c rew quarters nd some other rooms too. its just more likely in the pec room

worked on my machine :smugbird:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

please add clobaa to this gmae the new one

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Doctor Goat posted:

i wish 999 hadn't been so slow

it was really getting on my nerves before i really even got into it

it was really annoying especially when i was trying to get the true ending on my own. i used a walk thru to find the dialogue tree i was supposed to go to tho hehehe.

vlr let you skip to any point where a decision/story branch happened which was badass

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Yea , I'm gonna wipe my vita save file and read through it sometime before the new game. I would revisit 999 but I'm remembering having a notepad file open with the specific prompts I needed to hit on my 4th playthrough and just spamming through all the text I've already seen...it would be hard to revisit. I remember the final puzzle being amazing though

it was sudoku with sad music

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

getting the true ending isn't even that hard, it's basically two decisions. one of them is really obvious, the other one is burried in a conversation somewhere and it was really annoying because you had to pick the right path to get to it.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oh yeah

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm glad they stole ice-9 from kurt vonnegut's best book cat's cradle as a major plot point

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

enjoy, they're my favorite VNs (I've played 2, ZE series and ace attorney)

dungan roompa is good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

well, the 30 minutes i've played of it.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it reveal is that psi is my girlfriend! yes!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

It's good but I stopped playing DR2 for months right at the beginning of the video game murder trial and I don't remember anything and I can't beat the trial

good news gamer, dougie ramper 2 comes out in like a week on steam. rise up

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Play 999 first. Dont play the iphone. gently caress u all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Vita fail

• Locked thread