Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
creep detector for household or individual, no box, some food stains.

every time i go to the public bathroom near my work it feels like all the men there turn and stare at me while i do my business. it happened enough that i began to fear the worst. so you can see why i sprang for this PestCo Creep Detector, right? right?? haha

functions just fine, runs on a 9-volt battery and all that so you can be worry-free about creeps even when the power's out. only thing is i think it's malfunctioning? and i don't really have the time to fix it. thing just keeps going off for no reason when i turn it on. which, yeah. when i tried it the first time at the gym all the customers and staff gave me dirty looks. good thing i wasn't working out or anything or i might have had a heart attack! hahahha

anyway, it's affordable and could be fixed with a bit of effort - it's so 'effortable'! hahaha

$5, pickup after eight, pull into the driveway and honk thrice. no email or text, please call. please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

craigslist > the forest > the castle

Free: Magic Mirror
Broken.

(ad posted by E. Queen)

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

f/s: big billy bass (cursed?)

bought this to liven up the house a little and sure, when my wife or kids walk past it's 'take me to the river' or 'don't worry be happy'. but every time i walk past it's 'creep' by radiohead. i even hung it backwards but when i pass it i could swear i still hear it, faintly, mocking me.

~sig~

alnilam

f/s: monkey's paw (used)

could function as an interesting decoration, do not recommend making wishes near it though

alnilam

alnilam posted:

f/s: monkey's paw (used)

could function as an interesting decoration, do not recommend making wishes near it though

"I wish you would grasp this bouquet"
*all the fingers go down at once, now you have a nice bouquet holder for a tabletop or mantle piece*

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

alnilam posted:

"I wish you would grasp this bouquet"
*all the fingers go down at once, now you have a nice bouquet holder for a tabletop or mantle piece*

lol

~sig~

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

but the wish backfires slightly and it's always just a little wobbly when you put it down

~sig~

breakfast dorito

doritos form part of a healthy breakfast (in theory) and should not be used as a primary source of nutrition (you don't tell me how to live)
it may hold the flowers but you will still need a monkey paw holder i fear

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
grasps the flowers too tight and breaks them
no sir I won't buy another used craigslist monkey paw

MrWillsauce

it grasps the bouquet and your neck and you die

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
craigslist > the forest > transportation
f/s: Gorgeous Pumpkin carriage! includes most beautiful horse around, truly one of a kind.must take delivery immediately. AS/IS no refunds, cash on delivery . act Now, no fooling, NOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
craigslist > street corner > general
Little match girl wts match sticks before I freeze to death on a street corner. I can't go home before selling these sticks, or daddy will beat me. Please come buy my sticks. I don't think I can survive out here much longer as I have to burn my matches to keep warm and they are already running low. Grandma says that good little girls go to Heaven when they die? Oh, look, a shooting star!

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread