Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

b h m
Feb 13, 2016

remember the first time you tried to copy a shortcut to your fav video game to floppy disk and run it on another computer and you were mindblown when it didn't work

Olivil
Jul 15, 2010

Wow I'd like to be as smart as a computer
best windows is no windows im sorry

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

b h m posted:

remember the first time you tried to copy a shortcut to your fav video game to floppy disk and run it on another computer and you were mindblown when it didn't work

sorry dude no offense but im really loving stupid but was never THIS stupid and i didnt even begin reading as a young child nor did i skip any grades or math levels.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

b h m posted:

No, because shortcuts (and windows 95) didn't exist when I was copying games onto floppy disks

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

Smythe posted:

sorry dude no offense but im really loving stupid but was never THIS stupid and i didnt even begin reading as a young child nor did i skip any grades or math levels.

lol. was going to post this

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

I love this graph. Most people only have one or two sexual partners in it yet there is that huge ring.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Someone should try to start at one person's sexual partners and build a web of all the people they are like N removed from being sexual partners with.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Stereotype posted:

Someone should try to start at one person's sexual partners and build a web of all the people they are like N removed from being sexual partners with.

I tried to draw yours and got one lone black circle, sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Stereotype posted:

that would require people be honest about that and lol if you think they will be

• Locked thread