Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's the image in the second post?
A man's face
Butterfly
A koi
A dog
A small boat floating in a lake
Funyarinpa
View Results

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

The only thing I hated about the transformer room puzzle was the tedium of having to pick up each and every drat card, then putting each and every drat card onto the machine. It doesn't even take any thought or puzzling, it's just empty busywork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
I wish they'd done more with the battle square device in the transporter room. I'd started making noted about which symbols were stronger, and was going to start working on the combinations when I went back to the book and saw it was all spelled out for you. The only real purpose it had was to determine which symbols were 1, 7 and 11; the rest were either squares, cubes, or factors of products.

Phelddagrif fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Apr 8, 2017

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

I started replaying VLR because I'm a crazy person, and during the scene in the Lounge after the first AB game where you're talking to Alice and Dio about the eclipse and they all reveal when they were taken, Dio must have been thinking "wtf is going on, why are these people from the past" :v: Although I guess he was maybe briefed on the other people in the game.

The moment where Zero III basically tells you that Dio killed Akane was pretty funny too.

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*

Raxivace posted:

When he points the gun at Sean and asks him who killed Mira.

The answer was "I don't know".

donno*

Yeah it actually works

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

This is a dumb question, but does anyone know a way to stop Zero Escape: The Nonary Games from auto-pausing when I tab out from the game? I often multitask while playing it and want the music to continue in the background.

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall

Amppelix posted:

Since I somewhat kinda know what I'm doing when it comes to number systems I actually loved transporter room. I did have to look up the final bit because I got confused about what exactly needed converting to what but it was cool that you could totally solve the puzzle with just pen n' paper and input the answer.

solving that one without any online help made me feel like the smartest man and I love it

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I have my note paper from when I was playing ZTD and it looks like professional crazy person scrawling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall
I think I still have the transporter room notes I wrote somewhere ? I just remember thinking wayyy too much outside of the box, and didn't understand what I was supposed to convert or not

• Locked thread