Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's the image in the second post?
A man's face
Butterfly
A koi
A dog
A small boat floating in a lake
Funyarinpa
View Results

• Locked thread
Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

I still can't believe it's coming out in June. I'm not completely convinced any of this is real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Wait, ZTD is Old Sigma? I thought the whole point of VLR was to punt Young Sigma to the past to fix what hosed up

EDIT: No wait, Old Sigma needed to swap places with Young Sigma to fix everything, didn't he. God I thought I had some idea of what was going on in this series

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Motto posted:

Yeah, you experience young Sigma's whole role in the plan up until he gets shipped to the moon to spend 45 years preparing the Ambidex Game.

Yeah. You're right. I remember now. For some reason I forgot that Akane was talking to Not-Sigma (aka You) when she was like "ONLY YOU CAN CHANGE THE PAST" and not Young Sigma. Right. Everything* makes sense now.

*not strictly everything

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

Game supposedly also runs at 60fps, so them smooth animations.

If you had told me all this would happen right when ZTD was announced to be happening, I would have laughed you out of the room. Goddamn.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Anyone with the PC version: are the requirements really actually that high?

I don't have the money for it right now (and it's loving killing me) but I'd like to know if my lovely laptop will even be able to run it or if I should just suck it up and go for the 3DS version when I can.

Also reading this thread is torture but amazingly I haven't really spoiled myself on anything, except for one thing at the beginning a lot of people have talking about because it's funny as hell. (the alternate ending you can get like 5 minutes in) It also helps that I skipped the last four pages.

• Locked thread