Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's the image in the second post?
A man's face
Butterfly
A koi
A dog
A small boat floating in a lake
Funyarinpa
View Results

• Locked thread
curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Brightman posted:

Still there's the issue of Diana's message not lining up with VLR's timeline when she said 6 were dead and only 3 were left since in VLR Sigma, Phi, Akane, and Junpei were all still kicking and Diana was still alive for Young Sigma to meet her and make Luna based off of her.

Six are supposed to die for the door to be opened. In the VLR timeline, it would seem to be Eric, Mira, Q, Carlos, Diana, and Zero. Right, wouldn't that work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Raxivace posted:

Why is everyone assuming the nine participants in ZTD are the same nine participants in the timeline that lead to VLR?

Well, Diana is a given. Sigma is a given. Junpei was part of it. I guess Akane switching in could be the a new thing, but the way she says we failed at the end of VLR would seem to point to her inclusion in all timelines.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Hey, Akane was probably appreciative for the A/C after all of the heat she had to deal with. :v:

I choked on my ice cream.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

I wonder if there will be a way for Sigma to tell Junpei "Oh hey, by the way the girl you're looking for is going to be on the moon setting up another Nonary Game to avert the apocalypse, don't bother looking for her."

this seems unnecessary as she appears to be about three feet from him

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

I want that very badly.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

that flower is eating her

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

voltcatfish posted:

I've been a fan since the beginning so the third Zero Escape game could've been fanfiction Uchikoshi posted on gamefaqs and I wouldn't have given a poo poo
Agreed.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

voltcatfish posted:

Out of the 3 watches, I only have the VLR one and I consider it more of an artpiece. I've certainly never worn it.

Just go buy the game.

I wear mine to escape rooms.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Omi no Kami posted:

Here's where I'm really confused: Unless I'm missing something, the implication is that he's the third member of Q-Team, not Sean, right? So he's the one referred to as Q on the board, and it's his life that generates an X-Pass? If that's the case, how does Q-Team reconcile the fact that they have four members in the room, and three on the scoreboard? Mira might know he's a robot, since she's working for Delta, but Eric sure as heck didn't, since he was left out of the loop.

Why do you think Eric always found him so suspicious?

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Completely agreed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Amppelix posted:

Since I somewhat kinda know what I'm doing when it comes to number systems I actually loved transporter room. I did have to look up the final bit because I got confused about what exactly needed converting to what but it was cool that you could totally solve the puzzle with just pen n' paper and input the answer.

Same. I loved it so much.

• Locked thread