Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's the image in the second post?
A man's face
Butterfly
A koi
A dog
A small boat floating in a lake
Funyarinpa
View Results

• Locked thread
corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
I would like to play this game now and thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
was gonna pay for a physical copy on amazon and wondered why the pre-order was wonky. guess im going digital

time to revive my vita from the dead

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Went all over town searching for a physical copy. No dice, and I'm not traveling an hour for this. :v:

Download commencing.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
never preorder :dukedoge:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Oh my god this beginning sequence :suspense:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
So, Q-Team, Triangle. I just found out that Mira is a psychopath who likes to harvest pure hearts :gonk:

What a treasure.

corn on the cop fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Jun 29, 2016

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
I prefer the Japanese VA if for no other reason that I can't understand Japanese and can self-insert my own English voices like my animes

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Fair enough, but you can tell me to add further context without hovering over it :v:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
(I should have been more specific so I do apologize)

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Alright, Monty Hall room...I'm dumb but what the gently caress am I missing with this stupid rear end wire puzzle? I made the sunglasses and can't see what I'm doing wrong or the relevance of the stupid tag

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Cyouni posted:

Assuming you're referring to what I think you are... The sunglasses show where the things are supposed to go on the diagram.

Short form for laziness: Every number on left matches with one on right +1. So 1 matches with II, etc.

I'm so disappointed in myself.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Unlucky7 posted:

I need some help here on a D-Team fragment puzzle room:

Specifically, the Door of Truth. Where do I find the drat screwdriver (or equivilant thereof)? I have the hose, but I can't attach it to the showerhead until I remove it. Or am I missing something else?

if you're talking about the locker room you should have gotten a screwdriver from that dragon puzzle you got in the locker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Dunban posted:

I need help in the locker room.

The items I currently have are the remote control, the round piece and the hose. I know I need to use the hose to connect the music box with the shower on the right, however I think I need to use a screwdriver on the shower head because the screws are rusted or something. How do I get a screwdriver? I've looked all over the room and I'm completely out of ideas.

you need to open the middle locker using the numbers you got from the drain lid. then finish the puzzle inside~

• Locked thread