Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's the image in the second post?
A man's face
Butterfly
A koi
A dog
A small boat floating in a lake
Funyarinpa
View Results

• Locked thread
mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Phi is super cute but she's got some odd pants

i also like akane's design alot to

finally, why is sigma so buff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Argue posted:

Am I correctly remembering that (VLR) Akane suggested there was a way for Clover and Alice to physically return to the past by abusing Schrodinger's cat? Did they explain that? The best I can figure is "until you step outside, you can't be sure you're really in the future; it's equally probable that everyone here is an actor and it's still present day so why don't you go outside and collapse the function"

Akane did that, and i thought part of this game was helping tie up how to go about it

altho it was during that weird epilogue bit iirc so it might just have been words

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

jurassic park was good!!! (cause it had dinosaurs, dinosaurs are cool)

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
i like her clothed better

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

voltcatfish posted:

swimsuits are clothes

she has cute shorts volt!!!

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Wyvernil posted:

it's like the scenarios in VLR were practice runs for what happens here.

uh yeah that was kind of the point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
jesus i get triple ones on the dice roll and akane and carlos decide to just be incredibly down on everything

drat im with junpei let me have the moment y'all

• Locked thread