Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's the image in the second post?
A man's face
Butterfly
A koi
A dog
A small boat floating in a lake
Funyarinpa
View Results

• Locked thread
AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

I feel like the X door being a red herring is completely possible. After all, X is the Roman numeral for 10, and there are 10 people in the shelter (provided you count either Zero or the dog, but not both)...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Has anyone that preordered through Amazon gotten their game yet? I still don't have a date on mine.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Justin_Brett posted:

This hammer puzzle in the Pod Room is the worst. I hate ones like this.

The hammer stuff was easy enough to brute force. The locks in there, though...

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

snoremac posted:

Do puzzles auto-finish if you open the escape safe before the gold file safe in VLR?

One of them does - offhand I believe it's the crew quarters - but the rest do not.

• Locked thread