Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
the amount of children being brainwashed to fight their personal war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

Like has anyone ever called out bruce wayne for raising street children to fight crime? I think someone should do that.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Can you imagine how hosed up you would get fighting a sociopath in clown makeup as a 12 year old?

----------------

drilldo squirt

Killer croc is a backwood retard with a skin condition driven insane by the cruelty of society and batman sends a literal child with a metal stick to fight him.

----------------

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
mister freeze: "i only commit crimes to fund my experiments to cure my ailing wife."

literal billionaire batman: "uhh ok, i'm gonna constantly keep you from curing your wife and repeat the cycle of crime and beat you up."

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I think it's pretty clear that batman is a conservative republican who would support trump

also his hoarding of billions of dollars ensures that children in Gotham will grow up in poverty and supply him with a continuous stream of "dick graysons" if you know what I mean

MrWillsauce

gently caress the corporate fat bats

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

me when i see batman
http://www.myinstants.com/instant/booing/

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

Luvcow posted:

I think it's pretty clear that batman is a conservative republican who would support trump

also his hoarding of billions of dollars ensures that children in Gotham will grow up in poverty and supply him with a continuous stream of "dick graysons" if you know what I mean

he pays orphanages to farm out robins for him

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*man holding a gun to batman's head* "its over batman, your days of farming the children of gotham's orphanages to supply slave labor for the mines beneath wayne mansion will now finally come to an end"

*batman deftly ducks beneath the gun and quickly breaks the neck of the well meaning man, dragging the body into a large room lined with a variety of costumes. after several minutes batman has applied face paint to the now dead man and dressed the corpse in a matching purple suit. pleased with his work batman dials a familiar number into the batphone*

"commissioner, its me batman. I've caught yet another villain..."

cute anime girl

Bruce Wayne is for concealed carry, and funds domestic terrorism.

guns for tits

You have a good point, OP.

Scaly Haylie

"is"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

You is have a good point, OP.

• Locked thread