Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clarence
May 3, 2012

Sulman posted:

Kim Jong Un WINS the Korean grand prix!

I think you'll find that Kim Jong Un wins every grand Prix, and it was invented by his father. Or at least that's what the North Korean news will say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clarence
May 3, 2012

Alain Post posted:

MotoGP is actually fake racing that is ruined by Spainards

If McLaren had the best car then F1 would be as well.

Clarence
May 3, 2012

Tsaedje posted:

Not in this thread, thanks. It's a lovely argument waiting to happen too far.

Okay, so it's not got Will Smith in it, but at least Jeff Goldblum is back.

Clarence
May 3, 2012

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

5000 word essay on what's financially wrong with F1 written by a predditor. The worst thread has some catching up to do.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hG9_xPh_JigqAeY4UQZVAfb5jplAqqXMx0vg-zfnVuw/edit

Isn't that rather a lot of words to just say "Bernie"?

Clarence
May 3, 2012

Make it the same as telemetry. One way radio from car to pits as much as the driver wants to (except for critical safety messages - safety car etc). All other communication from pits to car is via the pit board.

Clarence
May 3, 2012

Whitey Ford posted:

You could probably go by average posts per minute in this thread too.
This is true. If I miss a race live I can tell how exciting it's going to be watching the replay by how many new posts there are in the thread.

Clarence
May 3, 2012

Falken posted:

As a genderfluid otherkin, I feel oppressed.

Better than being a Lotus-kin.

I wonder who has that aircraft registration now?

Clarence
May 3, 2012

Asomodai posted:

Reporting on a few news websites reckon that Apple are going to buy out or significantly invest in Mclaren.

"Siri, should we should we use softs or supersofts for the final stint?"

(Their strategy decisions can only be improved...)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clarence
May 3, 2012

Isn't today the day the trophy gets presented to him?

Must be deliberate to choose to make the announcement just before...

• Locked thread