Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.
I'm sure there's a cat version as well but I have a bottle of waterless dog shampoo that you spritz on a towel (or on the animal itself but I don't think a cat would take kindly to that) and it works well enough. Not as well as a good scrubbing with soap and water but it gets rid of dog stank till we can get a good scrub. It's like dog febreeze.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

Has anyone volunteered with Dogs on Deployment? Assuming our living situation allows it we're contemplating volunteering to be dog boarders in a year or so.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

porkswordonboard posted:

Thanks for the kind responses, everyone :3: Still no sign of Black Kitty, but I have hope. People are starting to set off fireworks, though...everyone, please keep your eyes peeled for strays in the next few weeks if you're in the US! Because of pets bolting through fear of loud noises, Independence Day is a tough time for shelters. If you *do* pick up a stray, try to keep it at home for as long as you can, especially if your local shelters are high-kill. They will be inundated with found animals.

And, while I'm sure none of you need to hear this, I can't help but remind everyone to double check fencing and collars, bring all indoor/outdoor pets inside for tomorrow at the very least, and remind your friends, family and coworkers to do the same. Dogs can and will jump a fence/break through it if it's not properly secured. Give people a lot of poo poo if they're considering bringing their pet to a fireworks display, because that's borderline cruelty.

Stay safe everybody!

I haven't been able to get the dog to leave the house after dark for the past week.

I FINALLY got him lured outside last night and some jackass set off a mortar next to my yard and he went skittering back in. Then today he was being Extra Brave and was out while firecrackers were going off then a different jackass set off a screamer. :negative: