Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009
Garfunkel and Oates?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009
Do cats actually use those self-grooming bristle arches?

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009

"Are you there God? It's me, Butters"

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009

Antivehicular posted:

Sweaterscotch?

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009

Lareine posted:

Is that Wilford Brimley?

Yes. Butters doesn't have the mustache, but the same look of muted dread.

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009

Alteisen posted:

You have the cutest avatar, don't know if I ever told you.

And thank you for the advice, we've only give him one but so far no side effects, he's dying to get out of the house but yea, never gonna happen again, come friday when I don't have classes I'll splurge on cat stuff and catify the house a bit for him, he actually spent the entire night curled up with me in bed so if this is how he's gonna be going forward I am all for it. :3:

Da bird is as great as advertised, both of my cats love it. The replaceable head bits is a nice bonus as well.

Both of my cats are indoors, and the like to be in the windows and see what's going on in the parking lot and chitter at squirrels. They also like those made for cat videos, but I'm afraid to leave it on and come home to a broken tv.

Nighttime cat snuggles in the winter are the bomb :3

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009
I sing Billy Idol's White Wedding to my cat fluffy cat Ferdinand "It's a nice day, for a white kitten" and "Hey little kitten what have you done"

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009

Pander posted:

Whoa-oh cute kitty bam ba lam
yeah such a cute kitty bam ba lam
gonna clean her litty, bam ba lam
cuz it's full of lovely, bam ba lam

Well this cat-singing jukebox just got a new tune

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009

Cattaway

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009

Alteisen posted:

So what's everyone getting their kitties?

I got a bunch of toys for mine which I decided to just give them, also picked up a chew toy pretzel for Tibi which is designed for cats apparently since he likes to chew poo poo, Tibi is currently batting around his toy balls. :3:

Oh poo poo do you have a name for this chew toy? Ferdinand loves chomping on plastic, leaving hundreds of tiny holes in plastic bags and the like.

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009

Monty: "I'm adorable and I know it"

Butters: "Did I lock my keys in the oven?"

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009
Butterscotch lasted 1:14 seconds longer than i thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009

sneakyfrog posted:

at this point making a 501c3 wouldn't be a horrible idea

Put a sign by your house with an enclosure underneath - "Frog Family Pet Rescue: You're All Horrible Monsters!"