Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Short Penguin
Jun 1, 2010

Booger Presley posted:

Luna pics. She's barely tolerant of humans as you can see by her expression.

After this long we don't think she will ever be really comfortable around people. We keep her well fed and with plenty of toys and cat things, she just doesn't like us. Can't blame her I guess. We captured her and took her to a place with needles and knives and other scared animals. She seems happy with Emma and her toys so we give her space and let her do her thing.

What a baby!! Like everyone said, give her some time. Giving her space and letting her do her thing is good, she'll soon get comfy enough to be curious about you :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Short Penguin
Jun 1, 2010

Chili posted:

You rang?

This is the first time I've ever been able to document Butters on level 2. It's unfortunate that it took this long because back when he had more butter he covered the whole thing and it looked like he was hovering.

See you all on level 3 soon enough!

King Butters!!!

:shobon:

Short Penguin
Jun 1, 2010

Chexoid posted:

Seeing rescues so content and comfy in their new homes is.... extremely good, folks.

why does it have a muzzler/thing across it's snout?

Short Penguin
Jun 1, 2010

Chili posted:

Happy Sunday everybody!

butters is a sunday kind of feel <3

How are the babies?

Short Penguin
Jun 1, 2010

CJacobs posted:

I paused at just the right time.

CHILI WHY!?

Short Penguin
Jun 1, 2010

Chili posted:

Guys.

Gummi has hit adoption weight, and he's likely leaving our care tomorrow. My heart is kinda breaking, as he's become my favorite. He's such a good lap kitty with a loud purrbox.

Don't have much else to say beyond that. Keeping him isn't an option but I just wanted to mini-vent a bit because I'm sad. He's a good boy. I'll be sure to post some good pictures of him tonight.

just know that the little baby is gonna have a good home and you played a big part in that! You're awesome, Chili!!

Short Penguin
Jun 1, 2010

Alteisen posted:

I am obligated to share my friend's doggo here.

The best of doggos. :3:

;3; the best of doggos, 12/10, will pat and kiss on the snoz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Short Penguin
Jun 1, 2010

Alteisen posted:

Had to take Tibi in again to the vet, if its cancer its over for him. :smith:

crossing my fingers. But still have hope, my friend. :hug: