Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

I shall sing you the song of my people.

Chili posted:

Does anyone still believe me when I say that Butterscotch is a very happy cat?

Also, he does... this weird thing. He likes to nurse, or... well... try to nurse... on blankets.

Typically he's very vulnerable when he tries this but we just got a new blanket and he we was so into it that he didn't seem to care that we documented it.

Without further ado: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDHUpu8FcI0

When he's done with this, the blankets are always totally soaked through.

Such a weird little fucker.

We used to have a miniature poodle who would do the same type of thing on stuffed toys, and a cat who would suck on the tip of her tail. I guess it just makes them feel secure? It's so cute to see Butterscotch doing it though. :3: he's the best catte.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

Actias posted:

I'd never noticed the interesting pigmentation in his left eye before. Such a handsome boy!

I think we were all distracted by the perpetual look of existential angst. He is super gorgeous though.

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

Boogalo posted:

Yup that one's easy its a girl :kimchi:

Except if they're the 1 in a hundred? thousand? that are male and sterile.

One in 3,000, if memory serves. They're very rare.

You're doing a great job, I.M. Gei! I hope her eye clears up quickly. Both kitties are adorable, and I'm so happy they're doing well!

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

Get Out Of There and What Are You Doing?