Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

That cat is gorgeous.

If you weren't on the other side of the country I'd want to scoop her up in a minute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

get a pack of pipe cleaners, bend some into interesting shapes and toss them around. knot a few together to make a long rope and drag it along the ground for some co-play :3:

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Haji posted:

We had a similar case a few years ago. We named ours Dorian because he was as messed up as the portrait of Dorian Grey. We don't have a before picture because it was pretty disturbing, but here he is after he was all healed up. He was so friendly and loving with us that we got him microchipped and planned on keeping him. As it turns out, one of my neighbors had made friends with him too and one day she caught him and got him checked for a chip. Which is how I made friends with one of the neighbors. We transferred his chip registration to her since they both love each other and she's elderly and needed a giant former tom cat to cuddle. Best decision. We missed him terribly for a while but now he's indoor only, spoiled rotten and so happy.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Picture_of_Dorian_Gray

handsome lad!

right click pic -> copy image location -> paste that instead

(alternatively stop using imgur because it does dumb poo poo like this)