Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
How do you blow that oop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
gently caress.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Lol

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Dammit

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Not the time for a Jimmer ball

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

How did Duke win last year? I still don't understand it.

Wisconsin eliminated their biggest threat. Also they had these guys named Jahlil Okafor, Justise Winslow and Tyus Jones who were pretty decent

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Why does CBS do this weird mix every time this announcing crew calls a game where they're buried by the crowd noise? Am I imagining that?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
If y'all are just seeing The Hoopers for the first time consider yourself lucky, but also shame on you for not watching the NBA

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I'm a child laughing at this BUTLUVA match-up

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
No way they survive overtime

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
loving Koenig

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I hate Wisconsin so much

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Koenig is like a 20th year senior because Wisconsin always has one

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Retail Slave posted:

Why? It's not like they're Duke or anything.

If I listed everything I hate about Badger basketball the forums would be dead by the time I was done

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Are Oregon always the Fighting Ducks or do they only fight in basketball?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Poque who do you actually root for?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

Oregon gets some of the credit for those two 3s they made end game but yeah St. Joe's blew two possessions too

Dorsey's 3 was a complete defensive breakdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

KingKapalone posted:

How can I find out what times the games will be on on Saturday and Sunday? They must know already, so why can't I find it anywhere? I'd like to know for the final four games also.

ESPN? CBS Sports? Google?

• Locked thread