Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Go baylor go texas go rockets go cowboys go texans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
the only way the baylor loss will make sense in my mind is if yale wins the champ so go yale

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Poque posted:

"yale isn't a 12 seed"

no maybe baylor wasn't a 5 seed

Baylor is a 1 seed, Yale is an Anti Baylor seed but Baylor would've beat every team int he world (dhuh)

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

We should have known that today would suck after such an awesome first round. We should have known better.

wake me up during the iowa state upset

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
i like flip off santa

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Poonerman posted:

i understand that it's duke but you're rooting for ivy league kids that are going to push you out of a job

im glad things are finally turning up Yale, its been two elections since they've had a president

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
lol Yale is retarded

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
These games butt hope unc game stays good

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Yesterday was boring

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
another BORING ending when can the good teams win and not thed umb teams

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The first round is the best every year dude. VCU is the only really upset team that went to the Final Four in recent memory.

it sucks that george mason surrendered the spot as king of the mid majors to VCU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

kindermord posted:

oklahoma sooners are playing a game in oklahoma city in the biggest tournament of the season and the place it half empty :confused:

Fix is in, Commitee cheated, why no games in texas??? cheaters

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
go hawaiin big boy rainbows

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Interesting Hawaii fact 1: hawaii and maryland are closer together going the weird way around the world than through the USA

Fact 2: the last time hawaii and maryland played basketball was before hawaii was a state

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
interesting hawaii fact 3: himalayan is a hawaiian word the chinese stole after pillaging the sugar from a hawaiian man of war

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
only thing better than A&m losing is A&M losing by more than Texas lost so that means Texas > A&M and Baylor 2-1 vs Texas this year owned em so Baylor > Texas > A&M gently caress OU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
hahaha Texas is better than A&M owned

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

I was tempted to think the Aggies were a Final Four team, and I should remind myself never to have faith in Texas A&M basketball.

remember law lol

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

boo that man. im goign to throw garbage at him.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
the worst part is texas would've beat A&M easily since they only lost to a cheating, half court shot and A&M couldn't do anything all game so we missed out on a Texas > A&M in bball game that would last forever like the last time they played in football where A&M lost horrible to texas at home (by about 1000?)

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
lol the refs cheating to give A&m free timeouts

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
aggie working the clock

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
refs are aggies too

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
hahaha

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
cant believe the refs gave the game to A&M the worst team ever

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
baylor last year was probably a worse meltdown but i dont remember the score/time comparison

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

kindermord posted:

lol at tamu fans who left with a minute left

That should be karma for an instant loss but A&M sucks and the world hates my Sports Teams so theyll win instead

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
now that brohannon is in they can inbound and maybe score a point or 2

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I can't comprehend how stupid it was for UNI to dribble out the shot clock and then launch a crazy 3 there. They could have had a 2 for 1 instead, but of course it went in

ya i didnt get it

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Good Games baby if A&M loses itll be better

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
haha gently caress xavier bball team only BNITCH

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
why arent people breeding white/black super bball hybrids now that we know theyre the best race for bball?

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
interesting hawaii fact #4: the roundest baby was used as a basketball in ancient hawaii

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
maybe if i turn this off and start badmouthing uni theyll win

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
refs refused to call 2 fouls at end lol good job Cheating Aggies A&M sucks OU Sucks

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Chinatown posted:

perhaps but uni deserved to lose this and they deserve all the ridicule as well

yeah, texas would've beat A&M we all agree, and now we need to root for A&m and OU to both suck

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
thank goodness my teams still dont have the largest collapses of all time, just the 2nd largest collapses of all time (except houston in Football gently caress you)

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Spiritus Nox posted:

That was some of the worst basketball I've ever seen

now everyone can forget about baylors collapse last year which i felt was arguably worse (tons of missed fts as well as bad inbounding)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Poque posted:

two of those turnovers they just threw directly to an uncovered Aggie under the basket lmao

i think they would've done better to just throw it out of bounds each time, cause then it wouldve forced A&M to actually score

• Locked thread