Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
page 2 snypa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 395 days!
Lay the yostop to rest.

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
send it to Australia and I will give it to a dingo

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

its me btw.. i sent it to got dat wmd

rip got dat wmd

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
bury it in a time capsule

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Improbable Lobster posted:

bury it in a time capsule

make it so it displays goatse all the time and then bury it in a time capsule, set to be opened in 100+ years when nobody remembers what goatse is :allears:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

ahmeni posted:

send it to Australia and I will give it to a dingo

dingo ate my yostop

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

in 100+ years when nobody remembers what goatse is
uh, wrong,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU