Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Those last few levels have been surprisingly low-contrast compared to the rest of the game - any idea why this is? (I'm guessing it's not on your end, since the zombie and minimap indicators have the same color depth as before.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

NGDBSS posted:

Those last few levels have been surprisingly low-contrast compared to the rest of the game - any idea why this is? (I'm guessing it's not on your end, since the zombie and minimap indicators have the same color depth as before.)

I'll see what I can do for the next one. I honestly have no idea but I'll figure something about before posting it.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Lighting and contrast issues should be entirely fixed, next video should be clearer than day.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

We have attained perfect visibility.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Basically the God of War school of puzzle design.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

...Is that Liam O'brien doing his Endrance voice? The dude sounds like he's loving this poo poo at least as much.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

SSNeoman posted:

...Is that Liam O'brien doing his Endrance voice? The dude sounds like he's loving this poo poo at least as much.

That is indeed Liam O'brien

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Chapter 15 and the finale will be uploaded soon, thank you everyone for taking interest in this weird thing. I only hope the climax can fulfill your expectations.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Wow, this really is a short game. I was just thinking it was getting going, really.

I think maybe if they'd paced it so we had met all these minor antagonists earlier it would feel less rushed. Everyone we've met is just another hastily thrown up road block between us and the queen, and we haven't really spent any time with her or the king. We've spent some time with this weird jester guy, at least.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Lotish posted:

Wow, this really is a short game. I was just thinking it was getting going, really.

I think maybe if they'd paced it so we had met all these minor antagonists earlier it would feel less rushed. Everyone we've met is just another hastily thrown up road block between us and the queen, and we haven't really spent any time with her or the king. We've spent some time with this weird jester guy, at least.

Yeah we're almost done.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Thanks for the lp.

Did you ever play Knights Contract? It's another game abut witches and Knights and honestly when I saw the title of this gam Ei confused it for that one even though I'm pretty sure they're not really alike at all.

Edit: heck when I thought of Knights Contract and how people didn't warm to it, Neverdead was another example that popped in my head.

marshmallow creep fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Apr 22, 2016

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Lotish posted:

Thanks for the lp.

Did you ever play Knights Contract? It's another game abut witches and Knights and honestly when I saw the title of this gam Ei confused it for that one even though I'm pretty sure they're not really alike at all.

Edit: heck when I thought of Knights Contract and how people didn't warm to it, Neverdead was another example that popped in my head.

I actually really, really want to play Knight's Contract, but for some reason I haven't gotten it yet.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

He also said "ample bosom". Dude likes the witch queen's rack.

And man "Lord Fuckwit"? That's actually so out of place. Trying to earn that M rating?

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

SSNeoman posted:

He also said "ample bosom". Dude likes the witch queen's rack.

And man "Lord Fuckwit"? That's actually so out of place. Trying to earn that M rating?

He does also say "Burn, fuckers, burn!" when he uses his Musou Attack.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat
More people should appreciate NeverDead. It certainly did combine the whole 'toss your limbs someplace else for opportunity attacks' angle into a good series of feature battles. Game had problems, but it did do some things right.

Thanks for the LP, Supernice. Actually, I'm kinda curious how the different player characters deliver their lines for plot points. Particularly Sylvia's with the reveal on who killed her.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition

GamesAreSupernice posted:

I actually really, really want to play Knight's Contract, but for some reason I haven't gotten it yet.

I assure you that you do not.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Wanderer posted:

I assure you that you do not.

Pft, everyone says that about everything I like.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat

GamesAreSupernice posted:

Pft, everyone says that about everything I like.

Listen, before you head down the dark alley that is Knight's Contract, have you ever played Gladiator Begins for psp? You might really like it.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Cathode Raymond posted:

Listen, before you head down the dark alley that is Knight's Contract, have you ever played Gladiator Begins for psp? You might really like it.

That looks pretty cool, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Gladiator Begins is the unusually competent prequel to Colosseum Road to Freedom. They simplified the controls, but added some meat in the form of more story branches and a new crafting system.

• Locked thread