Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Match of the Night
Sonnen - Bisping
Angle - Mysterio
Jones, Jr - Philips
Harvey - Ritch
East & West Toward The Front Over The Entire Surface Falls Count Anywhere Weapon Treasure Hunt Match
Riff Raff
View Results

• Locked thread
some old hussy
Dec 6, 2005

What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on. Stop trying to hit me and hit me.

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

What is even the target audience for this thing

gently caress it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some old hussy
Dec 6, 2005

What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on. Stop trying to hit me and hit me.
Already the best $12.97 I've ever spent.

some old hussy
Dec 6, 2005

So if grappling is next is Roy Jones or Pro Wrestling the main event?

some old hussy
Dec 6, 2005

We just saw an entire round of a grappling match take place on the feet.

some old hussy
Dec 6, 2005

Ring announcer is killing the bowl cut and his dad's suit. /\ :hfive:

some old hussy
Dec 6, 2005

Rampage bragging about meeting up with a 21 year old after the show, this is incredible. All of a sudden the UFC has a perfectly good option if Rogan doesn't re-sign.

some old hussy
Dec 6, 2005

JR, Rampage, and other dude are solid gold.

some old hussy
Dec 6, 2005

JR making GBS threads all over the event

some old hussy
Dec 6, 2005

Roy Jones has to rap himself out to the ring at this point

some old hussy
Dec 6, 2005

I bet Mysterio gets the second fall

some old hussy
Dec 6, 2005

Kurt Angle is fighting with Riff Raff over a metal chair

some old hussy
Dec 6, 2005

RIFF RAFF WINS

some old hussy
Dec 6, 2005

Golashes posted:

lmao i forgot about roy jones

Y'all musta forgot

some old hussy
Dec 6, 2005

#PenisTattoo joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some old hussy
Dec 6, 2005

OP please edit poll to include Riff Raff

• Locked thread