Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

He Has Risen and His Steaks are Sizzlin!

Piso Mojado fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Mar 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

Commandment 11: EAT MORE STEAK! (Happy Hour 5-7pm Mon thru Thurs)

treasure bear

blue, rare, medium rare, medium, god hath foresteaken

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"our steaks are aged for 33 years and then crucified and placed into a stone crypt only to rise for your dining pleasure three days later!"

*scene cuts to a sous chef dressed in ancient roman garb poking a hanging steak with a spear, then to several cooks carefully placing the steak into a stone crypt and closing it in with a large boulder*

"so come on down to jesus' steak house near exit 13 off interstate 93 and you'll agree... christ these are great steaks!"

Scaly Haylie

Piso Mojado posted:

Commandment 11: EAT MORE STEAK! (Happy Hour 5-7pm Mon thru Thurs)

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I heard this place failed inspection because their seafood supplier was a fisher of men. Also I brought in some apples for my baby, who is far to young for steak,and they chucked her out. Well you can bet your communal wine I called the BBB and left a negative yelp.

tao of lmao

steak was delicious, but the communion wafer was too dry and I'm not much of a wine drinker

Piso Mojado

treasure bear posted:

blue, rare, medium rare, medium, god hath foresteaken

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
1 steak + your choice of side = 4given

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Android Blues

i peeked in the kitchen once and he was running some kind of walk-in clinic for lepers right out of there. please don't eat here

MrWillsauce

TGIGFriday's

Android Blues

tried to trade chef tips with this guy - got talking about pork loin in a fig reduction - he turned red and started cursing stuff around him "unto the fifth generation". typical diva chef

Android Blues

do NOT try to pay for your meal with pieces of silver. owner won't see the funny side

Android Blues

they have one of those extreme food challenges on the menu except to win the free meal you have to fast for 40 days inside the restaurant with a guy dressed like satan waving various appetisers and buffet items in front of your nose

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
e nomine porterhouse
et fillet
et spirirtu new york strip

google THIS

kyrie filetson

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
If Jesus had steaks for blood instead of wine I would probably convert to Christianity.

----------------

drilldo squirt

You ever wonder why a winery hasn't just cloned Jesus and drained his blood instead of using grapes? Probably would make the whole process go a lot quicker in my opinion.

----------------

drilldo squirt

We need more ways to commoditize Jesus when he eventually returns.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Jesus clones could be used as cheap manual labor. You could feed your whole work force on a single loaf of bread and a fish.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Just keep your Jesuses away from a synagogue having a bake sale or you could start a riot.

----------------

MrWillsauce

the catholics believe that communion wafers literally become steak in your mouth

alnilam

lol @tt

alnilam

let he who is without ribs chew the first bone

Piso Mojado

alnilam posted:

lol

alnilam

If you finish the 32 ouncer in one sitting you get your name on the "Blessed Are the Big Steakers" wall

Piso Mojado

Our Steaks who art thou grillin',
marbled be thy cut.
Your potatoes come,
your apps be done,
on special, as it is advertised.
Give us this day our daily jumbo-margaritas,
and forgive us our hostess,
she's new...
And lead us not into heartburn,
but deliver us from hunger.

Piso Mojado fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Mar 22, 2016

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

tao of lmao

edit: didn't see the much better version of this a few posts earlier. Forgive me, jesus.

tao of lmao fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Mar 22, 2016

Robot Made of Meat

I believe the correct plural is "Jeses."

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
if you quietly trace the form of a fish on the floor with your toe while giving your order to your waiter you get 50% off your meal

MrWillsauce

vampires hate their steaks as much as stakes

Piso Mojado

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I believe the correct plural is "Jeses."

jesusii

alnilam

What side would you like? We have un neverending bread, Gethsemane salad, or The Power Of Rice Compels You

MrWillsauce

I'll take the power of rice compels you, and to drink I'll have holy water with lemon. Thank you.

Piso Mojado

Eat Some Steak!

- Grillrinthians 4:21

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn

mister magpie posted:

1 steak + your choice of side = 4given

Piso Mojado

In rode the four-coursemen, led by a pale rider. his name was sirloin, and great value followed behind him.

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
As soon as the coin in the coffers rings, steak from the grill springs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

"Thanks for the steaks, Christ! But... you barely seasoned these. I could really use a pillar of salt on mine. :( "

"I can handle that. Excuse me, Mrs. Lot? Could you turn around and look at Sodom for a moment"

• Locked thread