Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Everyone but the weird homeless guy seems like a secret rear end in a top hat in this game. Maybe the old lady is ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

I judge them all based on how lovely their reaction is when they get a gift they don't like. Or alternatively how much they like berries I found on the ground. So Shane is cool because he loves ground berries.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

I feel like they're judging me when they get angry that I tried to give them a Cola.

You didn't even know I took it out the garbage so don't be a dick about it.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

can we get an update on plutonis' farmer, JEEBus911WeedNikka9000 LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

no

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I like this game but I don't have the energy to actually play this game and plant each individual corn seed or whatever but I pretend that I do and that I have a nice big farm

Just give the pixels you find sexiest poo poo you found on the ground and you've basically got your $15 worth

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

In Amiibo Festival your character will get more depressed every day they are in debt

Cute games getting 2 real 4 me

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

THis games probably gonna get expansions and about 75 to 100 erotic mods so Im going to be patient and focus on DS3.

Waiting for release of the milf/hot wife mod

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Stardew is my first "whoops it's 4am" game in a long time. You'll feel kind of lost or overwhelmed at first but I'm just in the second season and I feel like I'm starting to get poo poo done.

Once you start unlocking the stuff to make artisan goods (keg, cheese press, preserves jar, mayonnaise machine, etc) you can get good dividends out of your crops. If you haven't noticed yet, you can buy tree seeds from the general store. Trees take a full season to grow and only bear fruit (one per day) during specific seasons. So plan ahead and plant a Fall seed during the first day of Summer if you can, then by the time it starts giving you fruit you'll probably have preserves jars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

what is it with games like this where people cant help but share their epic starting build with people that ask what grass does

Yeah I told someone a few really basic tips after they said they felt totally lost I'm such a dumbshit

• Locked thread