Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
I'm going to vote B just because of the "help" Sadame sent. :v:

While Selenic pointed out some of the issues this game has, I have to praise the fact that once the guards have been alerted they remain in a semi-alert state: a lot of stealth games just have the guards revert to their previous normal state once the player has gone away for long enough without any gameplay penalties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
I'm going to vote for D: the less bows around, the better.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Zanzibar Ham posted:

They stole your mushroom, and for that they must die.

B
Agreed. Voting B.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
Going to vote C so that we see that mission type.
And it might also give us a chance to see Akame's upgraded troops in action. :v:

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
Voting D because mushroom and Mistery Man.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
Voting that Ichijo gets the guns to try and keep some balance between the three lords.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
Although we are far from over, congratulations on getting to the end of the story.
I am looking forward to the secret ending and any other shaenanigans that you can get to on NG+

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
I remember reading a couple of reviews about Red Ninja back in the day, when it came out.
They were not kind and I can see why. :v:

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
Of course Akame and Sadame break the truce as soon as the main threat is dispatched. :v:

Since you've been talking about the actual sequel, are you planning on LP'ing it as well? And is it as absurd as this game? :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

SelenicMartian posted:

The wingsuit is available to everyone.

Everyone.

That is just :perfect:
Shame the game doesn't seem particularly interesting otherwise.
Still, congratulations on finishing this LP and for entertaining us with a game not everyone knew about.

• Locked thread